I'm on my 6th leg of my quest to experience The 7 Great Wonders of the World which is a tour to Nepal and India. I always do a tour to an enexplored area, and then return later on my own if I have enjoyed the experience. I have accessorized my home with unique finds from my travels. Where are the best places to shop so that one is not charged tourist prices. I found great places in Bejing where the locals shop. What are some of the "do not miss" experiences for India and Nepal you recommend?
MY First Trip: Suggestions For A Great Adventure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ubud Tips
- 2 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 3 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 6 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 7 Kathie’s & Cheryl’s Impressions of Japan
- 8 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 9 Need Help on Vietnam/Cambodia Itinerary
- 10 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 11 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 12 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 13 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 14 First time to srilanka
- 15 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?
- 16 1week in Hyderabad in mid-April need itinerary help
- 17 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 18 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 19 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 20 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 21 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 22 Nepal
- 23 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 24 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 25 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!