I'm on my 6th leg of my quest to experience The 7 Great Wonders of the World which is a tour to Nepal and India. I always do a tour to an enexplored area, and then return later on my own if I have enjoyed the experience. I have accessorized my home with unique finds from my travels. Where are the best places to shop so that one is not charged tourist prices. I found great places in Bejing where the locals shop. What are some of the "do not miss" experiences for India and Nepal you recommend?
MY First Trip: Suggestions For A Great Adventure?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 4 Beach selection in Thailand
- 5 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 6 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 7 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 8 Bali - Suggested Driver/Car - Seminyak and Ubud Expert
- 9 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 10 Malaysian honeymoon
- 11 India - 2 Days only
- 12 Burma river cruise
- 13 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 14 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 15 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 16 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 17 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Travel during China national week?
- 20 My trip report from the Philippines
- 21 China with Collette Tours
- 22 Exploring Thailand
- 23 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!