I am going to Japan in May 2016. My trip should last 17 days (16 nights).
Day 1 (Thursday) arrival in Tokyo - Narita
Days 2 - 5 Tokio: 2 two full days for Tokyo, two side trips from 3 possibilities: to Nikko or Kamakura or Hakone / Mt. Fuji
Day 6: Takayama
Days 7 - 8: Kanazawa
Days 9 - 12: Kyoto with a side trip to Nara
Day 13: Kyoto to Mount Koya
Day 14: Koyasan (Mount Koya) and travel to Hiroshima
Day 15: Hiroshima - a day trip to Miyajima
Day 16: Hiroshima - Peace Park and travel to Tokyo-Narita
Day 17: leaving Japan in early morning from Narita
Please is this itinerary doable? For side trips from Tokyo (Nikko, Kamakura and Hakone) which are the better and which is to be omitted?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/testo-rampage/
- 2 Traffic and Police in India
- 3 Tuk Tuk Driver For Cochin
- 4 Serendipity Srilanka
- 5 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 6 New Thai Visa
- 7 What outwear would you pack for late August?
- 8 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 9 New Years in Japan
- 10 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 11 Osaka Food Guide - Travel Report
- 12 Sri Lanka in December
- 13 Travel Report Turkmenistan (Ashgabat - Gas Crater - Konye Urgench)
- 14 january 31 in colombo
- 15 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 16 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 17 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 18 Best natural wonders in Japan?
- 19 3 weeks in Japan
- 20 A first time for everything in Japan
- 21 India Tour Companies
- 22 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 23 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 24 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 25 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?: