I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Being customs
- 2 Itinerary feedback please
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Bali - What to do?
- 5 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 6 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 7 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 8 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 11 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Road Scholar tour in China
- 14 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 15 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 16 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 17 myanmar
- 18 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 19 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 20 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 21 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 22 A beach of choice on Samui
- 23 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 24 Travel India solo
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help