I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar Help
- 2 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 3 Hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 5 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 6 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 7 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 8 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 9 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 12 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 13 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 14 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 15 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 16 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 17 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?
- 18 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 19 Your "must try" Japanese food experiences.
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 23 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 24 Looking for a hotel in Singapore, what areas should I avoid?
- 25 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help