I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 2 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 3 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 4 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 7 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 8 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 9 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 10 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 11 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 12 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 13 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 14 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 15 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 16 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 19 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 20 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.