I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
- 1 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 2 United Canceling NRT-BKK Flight?
- 3 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 4 Anyone in Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 8 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 9 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 10 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 11 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 12 Travel Insurance
- 13 South East Asia
- 14 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 15 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 16 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 21 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 22 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 23 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 24 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 25 1 week Philippines