I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 2 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 3 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 4 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 5 china beijing expertise education
- 6 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 7 best dining in Kyoto
- 8 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 9 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 12 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 13 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 14 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 15 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 16 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 17 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 20 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 21 Colombo
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)