I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 2 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 3 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 4 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 7 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 8 12 days in Japan
- 9 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 10 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 11 Tigerwalah Experience
- 12 Where best to stay in Penang
- 13 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 14 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 15 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 16 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 17 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 18 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 19 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 20 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 21 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 22 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 23 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 24 Private guide and driver for India
- 25 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help