I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trekking in Nepal
- 2 Trekking in Nepal for age 60+
- 3 Discover the Capital of Vietnam
- 4 What beach to choose?!?!
- 5 Private guides & drivers in China
- 6 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 8 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 9 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 10 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 11 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 12 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 13 Traffic in Hanoi
- 14 Business class on JAL
- 15 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 16 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 17 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 18 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 19 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 20 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 21 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 22 India group or private tour?
- 23 Myanmar Photo Trip. Lot's O' Photos!
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge (US) July 12
- 25 HA lounge at HND
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help