I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 2 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 5 A wow spot
- 6 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 7 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 8 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 11 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 12 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 13 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 14 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 15 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 16 Thailand Hotel HELP
- 17 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 18 Bangkok GTG early November ?
- 19 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Where to stay in Hong Kong and Macau
- 22 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 23 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 24 When to go to Japan in April 2015 (blossoms but avoiding Golden Week)
- 25 Burma (Myanmar) proposed itinerary