I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 2 Hanoi driver wanted
- 3 Suggestion for travel memories
- 4 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 5 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 8 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 9 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 10 1st time to Southeast Asian January 14 to 31
- 11 Hong Kong Airport Transfer
- 12 Your favorites in south India & places you'd probably not recommend
- 13 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 14 We Did It Our Way--an Unusual 6 Weeks in India & Nepal (long)
- 15 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 16 best time to visit Sri Lanka to avoid rain?
- 17 Factory "outlet" stores in Vietnam?
- 18 Missing Air Asia flight
- 19 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 20 5 nights in Japan.
- 21 Delhi this winter, in pictures!
- 22 2nd location on the beach
- 23 Buying loose sapphires in Sri Lanka
- 24 Help: 24 hours to change decision for award flight BKK-SFO
- 25 Safe to buy Sapphires in Sri Lanka