I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 2 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 3 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 4 Takayama trail, Japan
- 5 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 6 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 7 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 10 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 13 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 14 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 15 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 16 Visa for India
- 17 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 18 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 19 Hútòng Walking
- 20 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos
- 21 Singapore SAEX bus service question
- 22 21 Hours in Hong Kong
- 23 best options for cell phone in Vietnam and Thailand
- 24 Please come back, colduphere!
- 25 Celebration of Life for Carol
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help