I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 2 India and Nepal 2014
- 3 India and Nepal 2014
- 4 Independent female traveller
- 5 Tour company practices
- 6 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 7 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 8 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 9 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 10 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 11 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 12 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 13 Help! Which to choose?
- 14 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 15 North Vietnam Again!
- 16 Passport Safety
- 17 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 18 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 19 Castle & King
- 20 Mt Aso Eruption
- 21 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 22 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 23 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 24 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 25 In Chiang Mai Thailand