I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 2 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 3 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 4 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 7 Cheap Tickets from USA to HK
- 8 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 9 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 10 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 11 Phu Quoc
- 12 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 13 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 14 China and Japan help
- 15 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 16 Singapore hotel
- 17 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 19 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 20 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 21 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 22 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 hanoi eats
- 25 Around Kuala Lumpur
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help