I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 My visit to Thailand
- 2 My visit to Cambodia
- 3 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 4 5 weeks in Japan
- 5 Japn tour 10 nights
- 6 Family Trip to Japan
- 7 Tour guides for Tokyo, Kyoto, Hakone, and Nara
- 8 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 9 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 10 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 11 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 12 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 13 My visit to Vietnam
- 14 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 15 Nepal
- 16 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 17 Sunday Brunch in Thailand
- 18 What is the Facilities & Services of Maharajas Express Train?
- 19 Gutted!
- 20 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 21 My visit to Lao
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 23 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 24 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 25 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help