I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노 ◈♂ AＭI284.ＣOＭ ☚◈강원랜드카지노
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Need Help With Last Two
- 3 Return of tourism to Nepal
- 4 Great Wall in a wheelchair
- 5 Off the Beaten Path Near Kanazawa?
- 6 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 7 Vietnam, Laos, Siem Reap, Chiang Rai - ? the right # days/order of travel??
- 8 Yangon Birthday Dinner
- 9 Best beaches in Sri Lanka
- 10 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Eating in India
- 13 Trekking in India
- 14 What does a Japan Rail Pass really do?
- 15 Hong Kong Layover at Night
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Sri Lanka plan
- 18 Vietnam - September 2015
- 19 A tour operator overwhelmingly mentioned on another site
- 20 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 21 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 22 Private guide and driver for India
- 23 Hong Kong - help please.
- 24 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 25 Where best to stay in Penang
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help