I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 2 Takayama ideas in April?
- 3 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 7 How to access to Kanazawa New Shinkansen Service March
- 8 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 9 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 10 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 11 Osaka shopping
- 12 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 13 Penang
- 14 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 15 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 16 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 17 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 18 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 19 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 20 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 21 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 22 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 23 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 24 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 25 4-1/2 days in Seoul