I want to share my Bali trip experience with all of you. I am very sure it will help a lot of people in planning their trip, especially if you are traveling there for the first time. Me and my wife have come up with a blog regarding the same. I have shared information about places to see, Visa fees, Commuting, Approximate costing, tour agent we hired, hotel we stayed, places to eat, etc. I know lot of people have questions regarding this, so I thought of coming up with all the compiled information in one blog. Check it out and do let me know if you need more help from us.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 2 Vaccinations
- 3 Chengdu and Beijing
- 4 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 5 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 6 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 7 Southern India here we come
- 8 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 9 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 10 2 months in Indonesia
- 11 Bridge players Beware!!
- 12 a year in burma
- 13 First time to SEA
- 14 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 15 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 16 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 17 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 18 Seoul Searching Questions
- 19 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 20 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 21 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 22 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 23 I miss Mongolia
- 24 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 25 Visa on Arrival
My Bali Experience ... Trip Report for your help