I am going for work and those are the choices: The Oberoi or the Four Seasons. Does one have a better location? Can I walk out the door and sight see from either of them or neither of them? I mean not major sight see.....but after work, take a stroll from either safely?
Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking For LED Trader, Agent
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Destination Bangkok, again
- 4 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 5 Phones in Asia
- 6 Japan in December
- 7 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 8 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 9 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 10 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 India Add-on
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 15 Travel during China national week?
- 16 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 17 Phuket
- 18 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 19 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 22 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 23 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 24 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 25 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon