I am going for work and those are the choices: The Oberoi or the Four Seasons. Does one have a better location? Can I walk out the door and sight see from either of them or neither of them? I mean not major sight see.....but after work, take a stroll from either safely?
Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 hokkaido outskirts
- 2 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 3 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 4 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 5 Anything in Hanoi apart from the Old Quarter
- 6 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 7 NYT Article on Myanmar
- 8 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 9 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 10 HKIA taxi with 3 people plus luggage?
- 11 July itinerary in Japan
- 12 India and Nepal 2014
- 13 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 14 Phones, staying in touch and SIM cards in India
- 15 2 Wonderful Weeks in Thailand
- 16 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 17 How early do you get to get to the airport in Thailand?
- 18 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 19 Hong Kong and ? for 8 days in April
- 20 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 Solo female : Bali or Thailand?
- 23 Ideas for solo (female) trip next month
- 24 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 25 How far in advance are hotels available to reserve?