I am going for work and those are the choices: The Oberoi or the Four Seasons. Does one have a better location? Can I walk out the door and sight see from either of them or neither of them? I mean not major sight see.....but after work, take a stroll from either safely?
Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 2 Help needed
- 3 Going to Thailand!
- 4 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 5 Two questions about Thailand
- 6 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 7 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 8 Bali - January 2015
- 9 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 10 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 11 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 12 Stop-over in Seoul
- 13 2 week Japan itinerary
- 14 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 15 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 16 Visa Cambodia
- 17 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 18 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 19 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 20 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 21 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 23 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 24 meeting at beijing airport
- 25 One week in Tokyo