I am going for work and those are the choices: The Oberoi or the Four Seasons. Does one have a better location? Can I walk out the door and sight see from either of them or neither of them? I mean not major sight see.....but after work, take a stroll from either safely?
Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Have you traveled in Gansu?
- 2 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 3 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 beaches in Thailand
- 6 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 Kyushu rail pass
- 9 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 10 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 15 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 16 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 17 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 18 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 19 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 20 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 21 Currency in South Korea
- 22 Tipping in Japan
- 23 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 24 Places to visit in India in October
- 25 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start