I am going for work and those are the choices: The Oberoi or the Four Seasons. Does one have a better location? Can I walk out the door and sight see from either of them or neither of them? I mean not major sight see.....but after work, take a stroll from either safely?
Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 singapore accomodation?
- 2 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 3 Nervous and excited !! In need of some advice
- 4 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 5 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 6 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 7 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 8 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 9 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 10 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 11 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 12 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 13 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 14 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 15 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 16 Writers Needed for Japan
- 17 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 18 17 Day Itinerary
- 19 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 20 Bali Help
- 21 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 22 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 23 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Anantara Riverside Bangkok