we're planning a 2-month trip to southeast asia soon, and would like any info on finding multi-stop/'around the world' air travel deals. we're coming from the US and would like to travel to thailand, burma, bhutan, cambodia, and maybe fiji or the solomon islands.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EXDN- Free tour guide in Danang and Hoian
- 2 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 3 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 4 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 5 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 6 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 7 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 8 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 9 Tokyo hotel help
- 10 Private tours in Northern India
- 11 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 12 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 13 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 14 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 15 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 16 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 17 Vietnam visa
- 18 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 19 Family Friendly Penang
- 20 Train trip costs help please
- 21 Weather forecast
- 22 Bali - What to do?
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 25 Vietnam with kids/teens