My girlfriend has lost the key ring which we have bought together from a vending machine at the top of Mt. Hakone. It was her favorite souvenir! And she is devastated.
If you travel to the summit of Mt. Hakone, and could buy such a key ring again (I can send you a reference picture), and send it to me by post, we would be most grateful and happy. Of course I will compensate you for all the cost and time you spend.
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/primal-x/
- 2 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 3 Japan Rail Pass
- 4 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 5 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 6 Japan for Foodies
- 7 Inquiry : Survey on TripAdvisor Bali Hotels
- 8 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 9 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 10 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 11 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 12 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 13 Vietnam Planning
- 14 Backpacking on a budget
- 15 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 16 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 17 Japan rough itinerary
- 18 One night in Osaka
- 19 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 20 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 21 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 22 Singapore weather in August/September
- 23 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 24 First time going abroad
- 25 Sapporo to Lake Akan
Mt. Hakone: Please help getting me a key ring from vending machine