My girlfriend has lost the key ring which we have bought together from a vending machine at the top of Mt. Hakone. It was her favorite souvenir! And she is devastated.
If you travel to the summit of Mt. Hakone, and could buy such a key ring again (I can send you a reference picture), and send it to me by post, we would be most grateful and happy. Of course I will compensate you for all the cost and time you spend.
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 0NliNE : AOL MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855/999 *8045 aol MAIL 24*7
- 2 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 3 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 4 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 5 Twin rooms in Japan
- 6 sri lanka- tips required
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 9 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 10 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 11 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 12 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 13 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 14 Christmas in the Alps
- 15 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 16 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 17 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Laos or Kerala?
- 20 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 21 Bali & Singapore in October
- 22 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 23 Singapore hotel for 3 days
- 24 Bangkok travelogue with kids (ages 5 and 3)
- 25 Ferry from Selayar to Flores
Mt. Hakone: Please help getting me a key ring from vending machine