My girlfriend has lost the key ring which we have bought together from a vending machine at the top of Mt. Hakone. It was her favorite souvenir! And she is devastated.
If you travel to the summit of Mt. Hakone, and could buy such a key ring again (I can send you a reference picture), and send it to me by post, we would be most grateful and happy. Of course I will compensate you for all the cost and time you spend.
Thanks and regards.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 2 Road Scholar tour in China
- 3 Bali - What to do?
- 4 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 5 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 8 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 10 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 11 Being customs
- 12 Itinerary feedback please
- 13 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 14 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 15 Tips in Myanmar
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 18 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 19 myanmar
- 20 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 21 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 22 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 23 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 24 A beach of choice on Samui
- 25 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
Mt. Hakone: Please help getting me a key ring from vending machine