Has anyone done a to/from base camp trek for 2-3 days frome Lhasa? I dont want to just do the 2 hr trek but wouldnt mind 2 days? I am just starting my research for a trip in october.Any recommended trek companies and should i reserve from Canada or once I get to China? I want a reputable company but basic-medium in cost . I am not a fan of having to to wheel and deal and waste time when I am there.Thanks all
Mt everest base camp 2-3 day trek ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 2 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 3 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 4 5 nights in Japan.
- 5 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 6 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 7 vietnam and laos
- 8 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 9 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 10 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 11 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 12 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 13 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 14 Visa
- 15 Affordable Japan
- 16 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 17 Castle & King
- 18 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 19 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 20 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 21 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 22 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 23 Southern India itinerary help needed
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 What I like about Mumbai