I have job offers in the above cities, and have two young children. Which cities would be the best to live in? Which have the least pollution? sunny skies? cost of living, housing choices. I read that Taipei is crowded. I'm a New Yorker, so would I be shocked, or is it similar? Thanks!
Move to Taipei, Chengdu, or Greater Bankok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 2 Bali Question
- 3 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 4 Thailand during the rainy season, have you been?
- 5 Vietnam - Questions
- 6 Vietnam Itinerary - should I drop anything as too much
- 7 Golden eagle festival Mongolia?
- 8 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bangkok Jewelry shoping
- 11 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 A redhead in Vietnam and Cambodia
- 16 Osaka shopping
- 17 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 18 Takayama ideas in April?
- 19 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 20 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 21 SW China or Myanmar for 2 weeks+ in NOV???
- 22 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 23 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma