I have job offers in the above cities, and have two young children. Which cities would be the best to live in? Which have the least pollution? sunny skies? cost of living, housing choices. I read that Taipei is crowded. I'm a New Yorker, so would I be shocked, or is it similar? Thanks!
Move to Taipei, Chengdu, or Greater Bankok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 2 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 3 Visa Cambodia
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Help! Taking Prescription Drugs Into Japan
- 6 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 7 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 8 Any new BKK hotels or with new mgt. worth checking on?
- 9 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 10 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 12 meeting at beijing airport
- 13 Bali - January 2015
- 14 Where to eat a traditional Korean banquet in Seoul?
- 15 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 16 Guide cum Driver in Kolkata
- 17 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 18 Bali in begging of July
- 19 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 20 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 21 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 22 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 23 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 24 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 25 JR PASS AND ITINERARY