I have job offers in the above cities, and have two young children. Which cities would be the best to live in? Which have the least pollution? sunny skies? cost of living, housing choices. I read that Taipei is crowded. I'm a New Yorker, so would I be shocked, or is it similar? Thanks!
Move to Taipei, Chengdu, or Greater Bankok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 2 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 3 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 4 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 5 Angkor Wat guide
- 6 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 7 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 8 thai air Discovery pass question
- 9 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 10 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 13 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 14 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 15 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 16 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 17 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 18 10 days in South Korea?
- 19 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 20 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 21 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 22 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 23 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 24 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 25 India at the end of May