I have job offers in the above cities, and have two young children. Which cities would be the best to live in? Which have the least pollution? sunny skies? cost of living, housing choices. I read that Taipei is crowded. I'm a New Yorker, so would I be shocked, or is it similar? Thanks!
Move to Taipei, Chengdu, or Greater Bankok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 2 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 3 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 4 Malaysia travel route help!
- 5 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 6 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 7 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 8 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 9 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 10 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 11 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 12 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 13 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 14 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 15 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 16 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 17 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 18 best dining in Kyoto
- 19 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 20 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 21 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 23 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 24 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 25 2-3 days in Georgia