I noticed today on japan-guide.com that some huts are open until mid Sept. I had thought you could only climb in July and August.
Has anyone climbed in early Sept? Can you get to the summit at this time of year? Is it feasible to attempt it at this time?
Is it a hard climb? I'm in relatively good shape however I live in S Florida so the elevation and temperature might pose a problem. I've been to Quito and was ok but I wasn't climbing a mountain
Mount Fuji in Sept
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam October 2014
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 4 Two questions about Thailand
- 5 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 6 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 7 china
- 8 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 11 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 12 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 13 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 14 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 15 New airport in Mumbai
- 16 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 17 South East Asia
- 18 Driving in Laos
- 19 One week in Tokyo
- 20 Agent to book domestic Nepal flights
- 21 Ideal itereneray for Nepal
- 22 Where to next after watching Nanjing 2014 YOG
- 23 Overnight layover/transit in PEK or Shanghai WITHOUT a visa?
- 24 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 25 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?