I noticed today on japan-guide.com that some huts are open until mid Sept. I had thought you could only climb in July and August.
Has anyone climbed in early Sept? Can you get to the summit at this time of year? Is it feasible to attempt it at this time?
Is it a hard climb? I'm in relatively good shape however I live in S Florida so the elevation and temperature might pose a problem. I've been to Quito and was ok but I wasn't climbing a mountain
Mount Fuji in Sept
- 1 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 2 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 3 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 6 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 7 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 8 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 9 1 week Philippines
- 10 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 11 Japan: best time to go?
- 12 Magical India
- 13 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 SALAY from BAGAN
- 18 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 19 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 20 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 21 cell phone in india
- 22 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 23 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 24 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 25 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)