I noticed today on japan-guide.com that some huts are open until mid Sept. I had thought you could only climb in July and August.
Has anyone climbed in early Sept? Can you get to the summit at this time of year? Is it feasible to attempt it at this time?
Is it a hard climb? I'm in relatively good shape however I live in S Florida so the elevation and temperature might pose a problem. I've been to Quito and was ok but I wasn't climbing a mountain
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Beautiful location for painting
- 2 The Best of the Golden Triangle Tour
- 3 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 4 Honeymoon in Bali
- 5 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 6 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 7 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 8 India E Tourist Visa
- 9 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 10 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 11 Jewellery in Singapore
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 18 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 19 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 20 Train Travel in Thailand
- 21 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 22 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 23 Phuket
- 24 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 25 Tokyo & Kyoto