I noticed today on japan-guide.com that some huts are open until mid Sept. I had thought you could only climb in July and August.
Has anyone climbed in early Sept? Can you get to the summit at this time of year? Is it feasible to attempt it at this time?
Is it a hard climb? I'm in relatively good shape however I live in S Florida so the elevation and temperature might pose a problem. I've been to Quito and was ok but I wasn't climbing a mountain
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vaccinations
- 2 Capsule hotels
- 3 Borneo forest fires
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Help finding a ryokan / onsen!
- 6 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 7 Is series 2006 usd accepted in thailqnd
- 8 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 9 Bridge players Beware!!
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Chengdu and Beijing
- 12 Southeast Asia Itinerary Advice
- 13 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 14 2 months in Indonesia
- 15 a year in burma
- 16 First time to SEA
- 17 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 18 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 19 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 20 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 21 Seoul Searching Questions
- 22 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 23 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 24 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 25 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016