I noticed today on japan-guide.com that some huts are open until mid Sept. I had thought you could only climb in July and August.
Has anyone climbed in early Sept? Can you get to the summit at this time of year? Is it feasible to attempt it at this time?
Is it a hard climb? I'm in relatively good shape however I live in S Florida so the elevation and temperature might pose a problem. I've been to Quito and was ok but I wasn't climbing a mountain
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 2 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 3 Do you wish to make above RM4,000 per day?
- 4 Do you wish to make above RM4,000 per day?
- 5 Do you wish to make above RM4,000 per day?
- 6 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 7 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 8 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 9 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 10 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 11 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 12 Halong Bay cruise
- 13 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 14 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 15 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 16 Is this crazy?
- 17 In Seoul for one day
- 18 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 19 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 20 India help with where to go
- 21 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 22 Hong Kong / Bangkok / Seoul / Tokyo
- 23 Taxis in Yangon
- 24 Feb 17 Itinenary (Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia)
- 25 144 Hour Visa Exception China