I am visiting Thailand with family in Feb 2013. I am looking for a beach in Phi Phi Island from where I can see famous limestone rock formations. And any suggestion for hotels for family of 4. My budget is up to 150 USD per night. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Itinerary!
- 2 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 3 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 4 Himachal Pradesh
- 5 Luggage size China ?
- 6 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 7 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 8 Thai Elephants
- 9 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 10 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 11 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 12 Is it safe to travel Hong Kong in Oct?
- 13 Myanmar in Five days - Advice please!
- 14 Sri Lanka in August
- 15 Self-drive in Thailand?
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan/Korea/HK
- 18 Need Honeymoon Ideas - Southeast Asia
- 19 Vientiane and ??
- 20 12 days in Vietnam Jan/Feb
- 21 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 22 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 23 Impressions of India
- 24 Solo female traveller Mumbai, safe?
- 25 sri lanka two places, two hotels