have done a search. have plugged in to existing posts.
But just in case there are any newcomers to the forum I'm posting my own question.
I want to travel overland from Moscow to Australia by train. And there it is - the "Trans Siberian".
I know I can go to Beijing or Vladivostok.
I know I can travel by train from Beijing to Hong Kong (and getting from Vladivostok I can work out).
I have found seat61 - am well aware of the Thorn Tree. Is there anyone out there who would care to share their experience of travelling this way independently?
Now I am off to ask on the TT but look forward to any and every reply.
moscow to Vladivostok INDEPENDENTLY
- 1 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Japan Attractions
- 5 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 15 Cell Phones in India
- 16 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam