We are spending 20 days in Vietnam and have a choice to spend more time in Hoi An or Nha Trang. Neither of us is into going to the beach all day. We really want to experience the Vietnam culture, food and history. Which place -- Nha Trang or Hoi An deserves another 2 days.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Year Eve in Hanoi
- 2 50th Anniversary trip
- 3 Changing planes at Dubai
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 9 14 days in Myanmar
- 10 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 11 Short trip to Myanmar
- 12 ATMs in Japan
- 13 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 14 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 15 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 16 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 17 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 22 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 23 Help - India take 2
- 24 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 25 CNX late arrival?