We are spending 20 days in Vietnam and have a choice to spend more time in Hoi An or Nha Trang. Neither of us is into going to the beach all day. We really want to experience the Vietnam culture, food and history. Which place -- Nha Trang or Hoi An deserves another 2 days.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 charter@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 4 Budget Servied Apt
- 5 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 6 Terracotta Warriors
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 Destinations like Ubud or Seminyak in Bali?
- 9 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 10 hiking japan sept
- 11 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 12 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 13 The best way to My Son
- 14 Japan Itinerary!
- 15 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 16 Travel from Busan to Seoul by bus
- 17 Kyoto Temples and Imperial Palace - Travel Report
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 20 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 21 Japan rough itinerary
- 22 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 23 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 24 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 25 shanghai for 4 days