We are spending 20 days in Vietnam and have a choice to spend more time in Hoi An or Nha Trang. Neither of us is into going to the beach all day. We really want to experience the Vietnam culture, food and history. Which place -- Nha Trang or Hoi An deserves another 2 days.
Thank you .
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/endovex/
- 2 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 3 India Tour Companies
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Impressions of India
- 6 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 Bye bye SE Asia
- 17 One night in Osaka
- 18 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 19 Laos planning.
- 20 Japan - costs
- 21 Japan for Foodies
- 22 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 23 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 24 Japan Rail Pass
- 25 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed