My sister and I are planning a trip to Southeast Asia. We’re thinking of going in February because that’s when my birthday is. I live in Seattle and she lives in Chicago so we’re meeting in Hawaii. Yay! We have a tentative 4 and a half week schedule. I’d love feedback, suggestions, any help you can give with planning this trip. It’s our first trip to Asia. Last year we spent a month in Australia so we’re stopping by for a quick trip to see friends; less touristy.
If at all possible I’d love to go to Bali, maybe shorten or replace Singapore/Kuala Lumpur, but I hear that’s Bali’s rainy season. I’m agreeable to changing the itinerary if there’s a must see city/beach or if you think one of the places I listed is overrated or am spending too much time in. Thanks for your help!
2.2 – 2.5 Honolulu
2.6 – 2.9 Sydney
2.10 – 2.11 Perth
2.12 – 2.14 Singapore
2.15 – 2.19 Kuala Lumpur
2.20 – 2.23 Phuket
2.24 – 2.27 Bangkok
2.28 – 3.3 Cebu
3.4 – 3.6 Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Vietnam 3 week itinerary help
- 3 Angkor guides: Tek???
- 4 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 5 Benefits of Online Hotel Booking & Popular Hotel Search Engines
- 6 An ode to the beautiful military retreats!
- 7 Sri Lanka in December
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Sudden holiday to Japan
- 10 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 11 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 12 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 13 Travel Help!! Thailand - Ko Tao, Koh Samui or Ko Pha Ngan
- 14 Vietnam: Itinerary for 15 days in September
- 15 Safety concerns for solo female traveler in SE Asia and itinerary feedback
- 16 Japan Questions - shots, shoulders and shorts
- 17 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 18 Japan in December - yay or nay?
- 19 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 20 Hong Kong
- 21 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 22 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 23 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 24 Beijing Architecture and Art District - Travel Report
- 25 Something about... Malaysia