My sister and I are planning a trip to Southeast Asia. We’re thinking of going in February because that’s when my birthday is. I live in Seattle and she lives in Chicago so we’re meeting in Hawaii. Yay! We have a tentative 4 and a half week schedule. I’d love feedback, suggestions, any help you can give with planning this trip. It’s our first trip to Asia. Last year we spent a month in Australia so we’re stopping by for a quick trip to see friends; less touristy.
If at all possible I’d love to go to Bali, maybe shorten or replace Singapore/Kuala Lumpur, but I hear that’s Bali’s rainy season. I’m agreeable to changing the itinerary if there’s a must see city/beach or if you think one of the places I listed is overrated or am spending too much time in. Thanks for your help!
2.2 – 2.5 Honolulu
2.6 – 2.9 Sydney
2.10 – 2.11 Perth
2.12 – 2.14 Singapore
2.15 – 2.19 Kuala Lumpur
2.20 – 2.23 Phuket
2.24 – 2.27 Bangkok
2.28 – 3.3 Cebu
3.4 – 3.6 Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 서울역안마の［010-4373-1910］【강남안마추천】
- 2 China in July
- 3 Seim Reap: hotels?
- 4 Road Scholar tour in China
- 5 How to choose a hotel in Luang Prabang
- 6 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 7 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Problems turned opportunities-Myanmar
- 10 Recommended novel for those visiting (or who have visited ) Cambodia
- 11 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 Is Halong Bay too touristy or still worth the visit?
- 14 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 15 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 16 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 17 Being customs
- 18 Itinerary feedback please
- 19 ?driver/guide recommendation in Chiang Rai/Chiang Mai
- 20 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 21 Tips in Myanmar
- 22 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 23 Thailand Itinerary with kids--advice needed
- 24 Favorite Andaman coast beach hotels with kids?
- 25 myanmar