My sister and I are planning a trip to Southeast Asia. We’re thinking of going in February because that’s when my birthday is. I live in Seattle and she lives in Chicago so we’re meeting in Hawaii. Yay! We have a tentative 4 and a half week schedule. I’d love feedback, suggestions, any help you can give with planning this trip. It’s our first trip to Asia. Last year we spent a month in Australia so we’re stopping by for a quick trip to see friends; less touristy.
If at all possible I’d love to go to Bali, maybe shorten or replace Singapore/Kuala Lumpur, but I hear that’s Bali’s rainy season. I’m agreeable to changing the itinerary if there’s a must see city/beach or if you think one of the places I listed is overrated or am spending too much time in. Thanks for your help!
2.2 – 2.5 Honolulu
2.6 – 2.9 Sydney
2.10 – 2.11 Perth
2.12 – 2.14 Singapore
2.15 – 2.19 Kuala Lumpur
2.20 – 2.23 Phuket
2.24 – 2.27 Bangkok
2.28 – 3.3 Cebu
3.4 – 3.6 Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 9 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 10 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 15 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 16 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 20 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 21 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 22 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 23 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 24 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan