My sister and I are planning a trip to Southeast Asia. We’re thinking of going in February because that’s when my birthday is. I live in Seattle and she lives in Chicago so we’re meeting in Hawaii. Yay! We have a tentative 4 and a half week schedule. I’d love feedback, suggestions, any help you can give with planning this trip. It’s our first trip to Asia. Last year we spent a month in Australia so we’re stopping by for a quick trip to see friends; less touristy.
If at all possible I’d love to go to Bali, maybe shorten or replace Singapore/Kuala Lumpur, but I hear that’s Bali’s rainy season. I’m agreeable to changing the itinerary if there’s a must see city/beach or if you think one of the places I listed is overrated or am spending too much time in. Thanks for your help!
2.2 – 2.5 Honolulu
2.6 – 2.9 Sydney
2.10 – 2.11 Perth
2.12 – 2.14 Singapore
2.15 – 2.19 Kuala Lumpur
2.20 – 2.23 Phuket
2.24 – 2.27 Bangkok
2.28 – 3.3 Cebu
3.4 – 3.6 Honolulu
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 2 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 3 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 4 3 weeks in Japan
- 5 New Years in Japan
- 6 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 7 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 8 Touristy Thailand
- 9 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia
- 10 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 11 One week in Taiwan (is not enough!)
- 12 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 13 Myanmar tour companies
- 14 Help with 2 week Thailand itinerary
- 15 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 16 A Victory Day Tour
- 17 16 hour layover in Indonesia; what to do?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 Kinosake Onsen Ryokan
- 20 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 21 One Visa for multiple countries?
- 22 Procuring Letter of Invitation from Kazakhastan for Visa
- 23 Memories: Astana, Expo 2017
- 24 A first time for everything in Japan
- 25 EF tours fired incompetent tour guide