Anyone interested in Mongolia? I'll be leaving late June and spending a couple days at The Great Wall, hiking along the less developed areas and even staying overnight in one of the Great Wall watch towers. This is a government-approved and sponsored activity, I'm not just planning on camping out there.
I'll take the 30-hour train from Beijing to UlaanBaatar, Mongolia.
Mongolia activities include:
Museums and monasteries
The Gobi Desert
Altai Mountains and Kazakh eagle hunters
Karakhorum & Hustai Reserve with takhi horses
Many nights in traditional gers.
I'll be checking this to see if anyone is interested in doing any of these.
Mongolia this summer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 2 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 3 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 4 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 7 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 8 1st time Japan - solo female
- 9 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 10 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 13 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 14 Odyssey unlimited
- 15 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 16 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 17 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 18 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 19 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 20 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 21 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 22 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 23 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February
- 24 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 25 Jaipur--Jas Vilas or Royal Heritge Haveli ?