Anyone interested in Mongolia? I'll be leaving late June and spending a couple days at The Great Wall, hiking along the less developed areas and even staying overnight in one of the Great Wall watch towers. This is a government-approved and sponsored activity, I'm not just planning on camping out there.
I'll take the 30-hour train from Beijing to UlaanBaatar, Mongolia.
Mongolia activities include:
Museums and monasteries
The Gobi Desert
Altai Mountains and Kazakh eagle hunters
Karakhorum & Hustai Reserve with takhi horses
Many nights in traditional gers.
I'll be checking this to see if anyone is interested in doing any of these.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hp printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 HP Printer Installation/Set-up CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 HP Tech SUPPORT Care
- 3 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 4 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 5 Budget Servied Apt
- 6 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 9 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 10 Something about... Malaysia
- 11 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 12 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 13 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 14 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 15 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 16 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 Japan - itinerary help needed!
- 19 Sweltering in Saigon.
- 20 Chiang Mai, Thailand and Myanmar
- 21 First Trip to Japan in August
- 22 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 23 Cherry Blossom Trip April 2018
- 24 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 25 Japan - restaurant reservations