Anyone interested in Mongolia? I'll be leaving late June and spending a couple days at The Great Wall, hiking along the less developed areas and even staying overnight in one of the Great Wall watch towers. This is a government-approved and sponsored activity, I'm not just planning on camping out there.
I'll take the 30-hour train from Beijing to UlaanBaatar, Mongolia.
Mongolia activities include:
Museums and monasteries
The Gobi Desert
Altai Mountains and Kazakh eagle hunters
Karakhorum & Hustai Reserve with takhi horses
Many nights in traditional gers.
I'll be checking this to see if anyone is interested in doing any of these.
Mongolia this summer?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 2 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 3 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 4 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang
- 5 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 6 N. India itinerary feedback
- 7 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 Bangkok - State Railways of Thailand - All the Excursions
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 12 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Travel during China national week?
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Bali or Fiji
- 17 flight details from Chicago area to BKK
- 18 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 19 Don't use World Expeditions
- 20 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 21 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 22 Affordable accommodation in Yangon near Sule Pagoda
- 23 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Trip Report and Diary - Tokyo in 7 Days