Several posts on this forum have recommended Nomadic Expeditions for tours of Mongolia. They offer several tours during the last two weeks of August 2013 when I hope to do some touring. however no one else has signed up for either of those trips so they've offered to set up a personal tour that essentially combines aspects of both. Has anyone had experience with personalized guided tours offered through Nomadic Expeditions?
Mongolia Nomadic Expediitons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 2 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 3 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 4 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 5 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 6 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 9 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 10 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 11 beaches in Thailand
- 12 Krabi island tours
- 13 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 14 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed