Several posts on this forum have recommended Nomadic Expeditions for tours of Mongolia. They offer several tours during the last two weeks of August 2013 when I hope to do some touring. however no one else has signed up for either of those trips so they've offered to set up a personal tour that essentially combines aspects of both. Has anyone had experience with personalized guided tours offered through Nomadic Expeditions?
Mongolia Nomadic Expediitons
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Going to Thailand!
- 2 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 5 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 6 Bali - January 2015
- 7 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 8 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 9 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 10 Help needed
- 11 Stop-over in Seoul
- 12 2 week Japan itinerary
- 13 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 14 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 15 Visa Cambodia
- 16 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 17 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 18 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 19 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 20 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 22 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 23 meeting at beijing airport
- 24 One week in Tokyo
- 25 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)