We're going to Cambodia (Siem Rap), & Vietnam (Hanoi, Hoi An & Saigon).
Can US$ be used in all these places, what would be best?
Money matters help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 2 Palawan, Philippines-TOP island to visit in the world re: El NIdo,Underground River, Tubatahha Reef
- 3 What I like about Mumbai
- 4 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 5 Does anybody know the Aphrodite cruise? (Halong Bay)
- 6 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 7 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 8 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 9 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 10 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 12 Thailand mid-December
- 13 "Naga New Year Festival 2015"
- 14 Indian visa
- 15 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 16 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 18 US citizens applying for India visa--take care which website you use
- 19 One week in Thailand
- 20 Is Asiana Airlines safe?
- 21 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 22 Kyoto: hotel choices, guides,day trip to Nara
- 23 Which is better with kids, Dubai or Singapore ?
- 24 Burma - Our Mad Dash Across Too Much
- 25 Assistance planning remaining 5 days in South Thailand