For 3 months in Sri Lanka, what should I plan on using for money? Apparently you cannot buy rupees in the States before going. What should I rely most on: US cash, traveler's checks, ATM debit card, or credit card? I will not always be in cities or prime tourist destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 2 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 3 Angkor Wat guide
- 4 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 5 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 6 thai air Discovery pass question
- 7 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 8 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 9 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 10 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 11 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 12 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 13 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 14 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 15 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 16 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 17 10 days in South Korea?
- 18 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 19 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 20 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 21 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 22 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 23 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 24 India at the end of May
- 25 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience