For 3 months in Sri Lanka, what should I plan on using for money? Apparently you cannot buy rupees in the States before going. What should I rely most on: US cash, traveler's checks, ATM debit card, or credit card? I will not always be in cities or prime tourist destinations.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 2 Where to go?
- 3 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 4 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 5 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 6 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Which airport for Tokyo
- 12 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 13 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 16 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application