My flight to Vietnam will arrive just before midnight at the Ho Chi Minh City airport. Could someone tell me where to find the ATM there? Do cab drivers accept US dollars? About how much should I expect to have on hand for a taxi drive to the Park Hyatt from the airport? Also, how much should I plan to tip tour guides and drivers, and do they prefer USD or Vietnam currency? Thank you for any advice you might have for me.
Money in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 3 Exploring Thailand
- 4 Looking for affordable yet nice hotel in Beijing, centrally located
- 5 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 6 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 7 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 8 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 9 Japan in December
- 10 Destination Bangkok, again
- 11 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 12 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 13 Phuket
- 14 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 15 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 16 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 17 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 18 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 19 Phones in Asia
- 20 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 21 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 22 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 23 India Add-on
- 24 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 25 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?