My flight to Vietnam will arrive just before midnight at the Ho Chi Minh City airport. Could someone tell me where to find the ATM there? Do cab drivers accept US dollars? About how much should I expect to have on hand for a taxi drive to the Park Hyatt from the airport? Also, how much should I plan to tip tour guides and drivers, and do they prefer USD or Vietnam currency? Thank you for any advice you might have for me.
Money in Vietnam
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 2 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 3 best dining in Kyoto
- 4 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)
- 5 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 6 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 7 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 8 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 9 Traveling India in 8 Months
- 10 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 11 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 12 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 China trip - 15 nights
- 15 Dream Trip Itinerary - Backing Asia to Europe
- 16 From Pittsburgh To Bangalore India In 1 minute
- 17 Japan in July?
- 18 2-week adventure to the far north mountains of Vietnam with Exotic Voyages
- 19 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 20 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 21 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 22 Japan - itinerary advice - takayama or kanazawa?
- 23 2-3 days in Georgia
- 24 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 25 Phuket and surrounding areas