For those of you who've booked and done the trip to Mynamar independently, how much of a hassle was it to make sure you have enough U.S. dollars to cover the entire length of your trip and that each dollar bill was in pristine condition?
I'm thinking about going there for two weeks at the end of November, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the money situation; It seems like a hassle. What happen if you run out of cash before the end of the trip? Can you use debit or credit card in the major cities in emergency situation?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 2 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 3 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 4 E Visa for India?
- 5 1-2 months South East Asia
- 6 6 weeks: Thailand & Laos. Itinery review?
- 7 Help - India.
- 8 Kerala trip
- 9 Nice article on Macau in the NYT
- 10 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 11 Halong Bay or Bagan?
- 12 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 13 Are 8 days enough for this itinerary ?
- 14 Side trips from Taipei
- 15 Georgia and Armenia trip
- 16 Urgent advice appreciated-Myanmar 9 days
- 17 relaxing 5-6 day vacation in sri lanka
- 18 Bicycling in Vietnam
- 19 Thailand Advice Please
- 20 The Indian money crunch.
- 21 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 22 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Myanmar Itinerary review and advise!
- 24 Nara or Hiroshima?
- 25 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017