For those of you who've booked and done the trip to Mynamar independently, how much of a hassle was it to make sure you have enough U.S. dollars to cover the entire length of your trip and that each dollar bill was in pristine condition?
I'm thinking about going there for two weeks at the end of November, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the money situation; It seems like a hassle. What happen if you run out of cash before the end of the trip? Can you use debit or credit card in the major cities in emergency situation?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bye bye SE Asia
- 2 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 3 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 4 Laos planning.
- 5 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Japan rough itinerary
- 8 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 11 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 12 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 13 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 14 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 15 One night in Osaka
- 16 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 17 Japan - costs
- 18 Japan for Foodies
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 20 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 21 Japan Rail Pass
- 22 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 23 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 24 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 25 20 days Itinerary Help!