Thanks to the advice, my mom (63) and I (35) have worked out the following plans for travel in Jan/Feb. Our focus is on cooking and time together while taking in sights. Can you tell me what you think?
Day 1 - Fly JFK-BKK Premium Econ on Thai Airways
Day 2 - Arrive BKK 4.45, go to Peninsula Hotel, relax, deal with jet lag - where to eat dinner? Massage?
Day 3- Half day tour with Tong in BKK (I have special interest in food, spice markets, etc). 1/2 day exploring on our own, maybe spa? Where to go aside from FACE?
Day 4 - Full day with Tong - floating market, secret place.. I probably don't need to see the tigers. But what else? Where to have dinner on our return?
Day 5 - 1/2 day cooking at Bai Pai, 1/2 day explore on our own
Day 6 - Leave for Chaing Mai on 11ish flight (is does take a long time to get from hotels to airport, right?). Arrive CM and go to Four Seasons (regular one, not tented camp). Relax, possibly go for dinner on CM. When is the night market there? I know it's 45 min, from Four Seasons...
Day 7 - Four Seasons cooking classes. Dinner in Chaing Mai or at hotel?
Day 8 - Leave Four Seasons, check in at Baan Orapin. Do full day cooking class with A Lot of Thai.
Day 9 - Full day Tour with Srgt. Kai - but where? Want to see Elephants, open to other suggestins - hills? Sleep at Baan Orapin.
Day 10 - Fly from CM to BKK, back to Peninsula for last hurrah, last exploration
Day 11 - Leave for home on 1pm flight from BKK - JFK (then fly from JFK home)
Thoughts? Suggestions? Things to consider? I really appreciate your time and thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.ifirmationeyeserumblog.com/powercore-gold-ca/
- 2 마닐라카지노사이트香→╲⋟」ＫＲ９９７.ＺＺ.ＡＭ「⋞╲←
- 3 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 4 How much Yen?
- 5 Tokyo hotel help
- 6 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 7 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 8 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 9 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 10 South Korea for Chuseok
- 11 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 12 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 13 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 14 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 15 Bali - What to do?
- 16 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 17 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 18 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 19 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 20 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 21 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 22 Private tours in Northern India
- 23 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 24 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 25 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
Mom and Daughter 1st Time in Thailand - please review Itin.!