Thanks to the advice, my mom (63) and I (35) have worked out the following plans for travel in Jan/Feb. Our focus is on cooking and time together while taking in sights. Can you tell me what you think?
Day 1 - Fly JFK-BKK Premium Econ on Thai Airways
Day 2 - Arrive BKK 4.45, go to Peninsula Hotel, relax, deal with jet lag - where to eat dinner? Massage?
Day 3- Half day tour with Tong in BKK (I have special interest in food, spice markets, etc). 1/2 day exploring on our own, maybe spa? Where to go aside from FACE?
Day 4 - Full day with Tong - floating market, secret place.. I probably don't need to see the tigers. But what else? Where to have dinner on our return?
Day 5 - 1/2 day cooking at Bai Pai, 1/2 day explore on our own
Day 6 - Leave for Chaing Mai on 11ish flight (is does take a long time to get from hotels to airport, right?). Arrive CM and go to Four Seasons (regular one, not tented camp). Relax, possibly go for dinner on CM. When is the night market there? I know it's 45 min, from Four Seasons...
Day 7 - Four Seasons cooking classes. Dinner in Chaing Mai or at hotel?
Day 8 - Leave Four Seasons, check in at Baan Orapin. Do full day cooking class with A Lot of Thai.
Day 9 - Full day Tour with Srgt. Kai - but where? Want to see Elephants, open to other suggestins - hills? Sleep at Baan Orapin.
Day 10 - Fly from CM to BKK, back to Peninsula for last hurrah, last exploration
Day 11 - Leave for home on 1pm flight from BKK - JFK (then fly from JFK home)
Thoughts? Suggestions? Things to consider? I really appreciate your time and thoughts...
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4u카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 에스카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 Mumbai short visit
- 4 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 5 K2 Base Camp Trek; Wondrous Experience!
- 6 Pakistan Forum/ Unfriendly
- 7 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 8 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 9 Thailand Guides
- 10 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 11 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 12 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 13 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 14 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 15 Phuket Beaches
- 16 India itinerary critique please
- 17 Japan Itinerary!
- 18 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 19 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 20 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 21 Magical India
- 22 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 23 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 24 Vientiane and ??
- 25 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
Mom and Daughter 1st Time in Thailand - please review Itin.!