I can go online and scout hotels, but thought first I'd ask travelers what they like. I hope to spend around $50 a night (or less...) for clean, safe accommodations well located and with some character. Small and local beats Motel 6 in style. Traveling over the busy and peak holiday season so need to book quickly. All ideas welcome..
Moderate-priced hotels in Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 3 Krabi island tours
- 4 beaches in Thailand
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 email email@example.com if you want to enjoy weed in a safe place
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 9 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 10 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 11 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 12 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 13 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 14 Kyushu rail pass
- 15 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 16 6 full days in Yagoon
- 17 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 18 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 19 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 20 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 21 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Currency in South Korea