I can go online and scout hotels, but thought first I'd ask travelers what they like. I hope to spend around $50 a night (or less...) for clean, safe accommodations well located and with some character. Small and local beats Motel 6 in style. Traveling over the busy and peak holiday season so need to book quickly. All ideas welcome..
Moderate-priced hotels in Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 2 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 7 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 8 Favorite travel apps?
- 9 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!