I can go online and scout hotels, but thought first I'd ask travelers what they like. I hope to spend around $50 a night (or less...) for clean, safe accommodations well located and with some character. Small and local beats Motel 6 in style. Traveling over the busy and peak holiday season so need to book quickly. All ideas welcome..
Moderate-priced hotels in Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Hanoi?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions for our Nepal time in November. Do we need masks?
- 2 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 5 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 6 Comment please re stops during drive from Chiang Rai to Chiang Khong
- 7 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 8 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 9 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 10 Mt Wutai or Mt Tai
- 11 Which airport for Tokyo
- 12 Victoria Peak Hong Kong Question
- 13 Saturday or Sunday for guided tour not too far from Chiang Mai?
- 14 MSG in Hong Kong?
- 15 newbie solo traveler! budget traveling Japan for a month
- 16 Rain in Hong Kong next week
- 17 Kyoto for 3 full days - help with itinerary suggestions!
- 18 Private transfer from Amritsar to Wahga Border
- 19 India at the end of May
- 20 Restaurants in Singapore
- 21 Books on Japanese mythology or novels inspired by it
- 22 14 Days in Myanmar over the Holidays
- 23 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 24 Great Wall hike
- 25 Georgia e-visa application