I'll be traveling to China (Beijing and Shanghai), Hong Kong and Taipei in January and want to keep in touch back home (US) while I'm there. I wanted to see if there was some way to get a local number that will work in all the four cities mentioned above. I will have my US phone with me, but the data/airtime charges will kill me.
Any recommendations on which card I can get that will work in all four places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 3 Idiotic time zone question
- 4 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 5 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 6 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 7 Sometahing is wrong
- 8 Twin rooms in Japan
- 9 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Christmas in the Alps
- 13 Change my Itinerary?
- 14 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 15 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 16 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 17 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 18 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 19 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 20 Impressions of India
- 21 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 22 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 23 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 24 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 25 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan