I am planning couple of months long travel across different countries in Asia. I am hoping to download the most useful apps on my phone at the destination countries to make local travel easier (Travel bookings, local reviews, Taxi apps, Bus and Train apps, etc).
Is there a website or resource that can help me identify these local apps. It seems life doesn't move fast enough unless you have important apps on your phone
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan itinerary advice
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama