I am planning couple of months long travel across different countries in Asia. I am hoping to download the most useful apps on my phone at the destination countries to make local travel easier (Travel bookings, local reviews, Taxi apps, Bus and Train apps, etc).
Is there a website or resource that can help me identify these local apps. It seems life doesn't move fast enough unless you have important apps on your phone
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 "necessities" for India
- 2 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 3 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 4 Changing planes at Dubai
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 ATMs in Japan
- 7 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 8 Short trip to Myanmar
- 9 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 10 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 11 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 12 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 13 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 Mandalay questions
- 16 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 17 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 18 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 19 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 20 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 21 Help - India take 2
- 22 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 23 CNX late arrival?
- 24 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 25 best singapore hotel