for those who have been... do you have an opinion about whether or not to pre purchase the expensive seats with tea included??
they cost twice as much, and am wondering if the added expense is necessary.
thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 2 One night in Osaka
- 3 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 4 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 5 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 6 Japan rough itinerary
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 10 Laos planning.
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 Japan - costs
- 13 Japan for Foodies
- 14 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 15 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 16 Japan Rail Pass
- 17 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 18 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 19 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 20 Sri Lanka May
- 21 20 days Itinerary Help!
- 22 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 23 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 24 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 25 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri