for those who have been... do you have an opinion about whether or not to pre purchase the expensive seats with tea included??
they cost twice as much, and am wondering if the added expense is necessary.
thanks in advance for your input.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Impressions of India
- 2 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 3 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 4 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 5 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 6 Taiwan confusion..
- 7 Tokyo daytrip
- 8 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 9 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 10 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 11 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 12 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 13 Laos- two weeks in January
- 14 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 15 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 16 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 17 Visa for India
- 18 Snapshots From Kerala
- 19 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 20 Other than Kyoto?
- 21 Japan itinerary advice
- 22 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Trip Report : China
- 25 help with trip itinerary in April/May