Hello, Am spending ten nights in Bali for honeymoon and just found out that our return trip travel arrangements have been altered--we now have from 3:30PM (landing at Changi Airport) to 12:00PM the following day (flying home) in Singapore. We appreciate how little time this is to take in any destination, not to mention Singapore, but would like to do our best. Are favoring staying at the Ritz, but don't plan on spending too much time at hotel as we would like to see as much of the town as possible in this very short period of time. Anyone with late afternoon/early evening sights to take in? Most romantic restaurant in Singapore to cap off honeymoon? Nightspots? Hoping to end the honeymoon with a memorable evening/night in Singapore--any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, Glennman
Mission Impossible--One night in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 2 April in Bangkok, again!
- 3 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 6 Problems at 12,000'
- 7 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 8 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Which Putu in Bali????
- 11 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 12 Japan, japan
- 13 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 14 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 15 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 16 Hong Kong restaurants
- 17 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 18 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 19 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 20 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 21 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 22 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 23 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 24 How safe is Delhi/India
- 25 Malaria