Hello, Am spending ten nights in Bali for honeymoon and just found out that our return trip travel arrangements have been altered--we now have from 3:30PM (landing at Changi Airport) to 12:00PM the following day (flying home) in Singapore. We appreciate how little time this is to take in any destination, not to mention Singapore, but would like to do our best. Are favoring staying at the Ritz, but don't plan on spending too much time at hotel as we would like to see as much of the town as possible in this very short period of time. Anyone with late afternoon/early evening sights to take in? Most romantic restaurant in Singapore to cap off honeymoon? Nightspots? Hoping to end the honeymoon with a memorable evening/night in Singapore--any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance, Glennman
Mission Impossible--One night in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 2 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 3 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 4 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 5 China in 12 Days
- 6 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 7 language problem in japan
- 8 Nepal
- 9 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 10 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 11 two free days in Beijing
- 12 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 13 April in Bangkok, again!
- 14 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 15 Japan - spending money?
- 16 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 17 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 18 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 19 1st Trip to Bali
- 20 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 21 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 22 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit
- 23 water villages, shanghai
- 24 Japan Itinerary and JR pass questions/China 72-hour Visafree question
- 25 Help with Malaysia itinerary