I have read up on both places and there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference, is this correct? We are just looking for a quiet spot after a couple of weeks travelling down from Dambulla, but would like to have some choice for low-key eating places and a good swimming (possibly snorkeling) beach. Should I just select by the accommodation that suits us, or is one spot more pleasant than the other? Thanks in advance for any info.
Mirissa or Tangalla - much difference?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 2 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 3 Residential Move - The 3 Week Check-list
- 4 Help needed
- 5 Going to Thailand!
- 6 PERFUME OR THU BON RIVER
- 7 Two questions about Thailand
- 8 Airbnb in HK: any info?
- 9 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 10 Bali - January 2015
- 11 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 12 The age-old question: best time allocation in short trip?
- 13 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 14 Stop-over in Seoul
- 15 2 week Japan itinerary
- 16 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 17 Visa Cambodia
- 18 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 19 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 20 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 21 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 22 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 23 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 24 meeting at beijing airport
- 25 One week in Tokyo