I have read up on both places and there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference, is this correct? We are just looking for a quiet spot after a couple of weeks travelling down from Dambulla, but would like to have some choice for low-key eating places and a good swimming (possibly snorkeling) beach. Should I just select by the accommodation that suits us, or is one spot more pleasant than the other? Thanks in advance for any info.
Mirissa or Tangalla - much difference?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 3 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 4 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 5 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 6 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 9 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 10 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 11 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 12 Currency in South Korea
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Tipping in Japan
- 15 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 16 Places to visit in India in October
- 17 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 18 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 19 Driver in South India
- 20 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 21 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 22 6 full days in Yagoon
- 23 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 24 Amphawa Floating Market
- 25 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.