I have read up on both places and there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference, is this correct? We are just looking for a quiet spot after a couple of weeks travelling down from Dambulla, but would like to have some choice for low-key eating places and a good swimming (possibly snorkeling) beach. Should I just select by the accommodation that suits us, or is one spot more pleasant than the other? Thanks in advance for any info.
Mirissa or Tangalla - much difference?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 2 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 5 "Copying" Favorite Clothes
- 6 Weather in April
- 7 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 8 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 9 Can you take luggage on the bullet train, or should the hotel send it on?
- 10 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 11 Malaysia travel route help!
- 12 Cambodia itinerary advice and luggage storage?
- 13 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 14 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 15 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 16 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 17 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 18 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 19 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 20 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 best dining in Kyoto
- 23 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 24 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 25 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives