I have read up on both places and there doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference, is this correct? We are just looking for a quiet spot after a couple of weeks travelling down from Dambulla, but would like to have some choice for low-key eating places and a good swimming (possibly snorkeling) beach. Should I just select by the accommodation that suits us, or is one spot more pleasant than the other? Thanks in advance for any info.
Mirissa or Tangalla - much difference?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 3 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 4 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 5 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 6 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 7 Osaka shopping
- 8 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 9 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Penang
- 12 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 19 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 22 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 23 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 24 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 25 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!