I've tried searching the boards but cannot find an previously asked question similar to mine. I'm flying over Thanksgiving from Minneapolis to Bangkok and expect to spend 2 weeks there. Any tips on flight advice? I'm finding $940-$1200 for pretty decent flights but all have two layovers. I'm debating flying into Chicago then heading from there but I can't tell if that makes sense. Any help would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Car Rental Services Indore to Ujjain Call 9406841345
- 2 Vietnam introduces E-Visas for 40 countries
- 3 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 4 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 5 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 6 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Beijing tours
- 9 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 12 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 13 Takayama trail, Japan
- 14 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 15 1 day itinerary in Busan
- 16 Trip report : Annapurna Circuit October 2016
- 17 Japan - Will We Get Lost?
- 18 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 Cambodia to Vietnam e-visa image format
- 21 Nakasendo Walk: Some help please
- 22 Visa for India
- 23 Best place to buy real cheap designer bags ?
- 24 Hútòng Walking
- 25 Asia Forum Fans: Craig and Jeane Visit Ecuador and the Galapagos