Hi there, I'm thinking of going away for a long weekend. E.g - Leaving on the Friday eve and getting back on the Monday eve. Is there anywhere not too far away from Hong Kong that is possible to visit for such a short time? I don't really care what i do actually, just would like to get out of Hong Kong for a bit. Any suggestions?
- 1 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 2 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 5 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 8 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 9 Ipoh
- 10 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare