We will be flying into Singapore and out of Bangkok next February. The rest is a blank slate. We like to mix hiking and beaches, preferably beaches with good snorkelling nearby (boat or off-beach) and a spa for the aches and pains of vigorous hikes. We will probably end our trip in Koh Samui for five days with a night in Bangkok. Considering Bali, Langkawi, Cameron Highlands. Any other ideas? We love Thailand but this will be our third trip, so we want to discover new areas. Thank you.
Mid-Feb 2014 Two Weeks Malaysia, Thailand
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 4 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 5 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 6 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 7 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 8 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 9 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 10 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 11 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 12 1st time Japan - solo female
- 13 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 14 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 15 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 16 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 17 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 18 Odyssey unlimited
- 19 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?
- 20 Best of NHK - Video Streaming
- 21 Myanmar Burma travel agent
- 22 Travels in Tumultuous Thailand, languid Luang Prabang & Smiling Siem Reap
- 23 Need your Expertise with my Japanese........Itinerary!
- 24 Great trip to Myanmar, Bangkok and Hong Kong
- 25 1 week in North and Central Vietnam in February