We will be flying into Singapore and out of Bangkok next February. The rest is a blank slate. We like to mix hiking and beaches, preferably beaches with good snorkelling nearby (boat or off-beach) and a spa for the aches and pains of vigorous hikes. We will probably end our trip in Koh Samui for five days with a night in Bangkok. Considering Bali, Langkawi, Cameron Highlands. Any other ideas? We love Thailand but this will be our third trip, so we want to discover new areas. Thank you.
Mid-Feb 2014 Two Weeks Malaysia, Thailand
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 2 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 3 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 4 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 5 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 6 Magical India
- 7 Overwhelmed by info...First time in Philippines...What Island
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 15 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 16 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 17 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 18 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 19 Indian Visa
- 20 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 21 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 22 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 23 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 24 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 25 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?