Does anyone know if this hotel on Claymore Rd is still in existence? It is no longer listed on the Meritus website. We stayed there 3 years ago and wanted to book it again for a June/July trip.
Meritus Negara Hotel Singapore?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 2 Sightseeing suggestions for Manila
- 3 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 4 Art in Shanghai
- 5 One week in Thailand
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 7 Thailand, Laos, Cambodia
- 8 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 9 A hero in Myanmar: A man who does his job
- 10 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 11 How would you do Hiroshima & Miyajima if can only stay 1 night in Miyajima?
- 12 Where to Play Basketball In Phuket
- 13 Cebu/Bohol - where to stay, how to see Chocolate Hills
- 14 Obtaining Thai Visa in Laos
- 15 Thailand mid-December
- 16 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 17 A week of blue skies in Beijing, who would've guessed?
- 18 Phillipines: itinerary suggestions
- 19 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 20 What I like about Mumbai
- 21 Where to stay for 2-3 nights between Tsumago and Hakone April 2015
- 22 Sumatra for 2 weeks in December
- 23 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 24 Indian visa
- 25 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?