I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 2 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 3 Hoi An in December?
- 4 Dollar traveller cheques
- 5 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 6 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 7 Halong Bay cruise
- 8 India help with where to go
- 9 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 10 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 11 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 14 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 15 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 16 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 17 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 18 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
- 19 Shoes vs boots? Climbing Mt Bat ur in Bali
- 20 Six months in Inchoen / South Korea
- 21 3 day tours from Bangkok
- 22 Is this crazy?
- 23 In Seoul for one day
- 24 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 25 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary