I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to eat on a budget in Tokyo
- 2 Hotel in Hanoi
- 3 12 days in Japan
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 6 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 7 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 8 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 9 Tigerwalah Experience
- 10 Udon Thani, Thailand - Rustic Pathways high school summer program
- 11 Where best to stay in Penang
- 12 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 13 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 14 Beaches closest to Rajasthan
- 15 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 16 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 17 honeymoon in Thailand-help
- 18 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 19 Mumbai Airport Help. Is 2 hours enough time for domestic transfer?
- 20 Beijing tours -- worth it?
- 21 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 22 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 23 Private guide and driver for India
- 24 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 25 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning