I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/radiant-essence-plus/
- 2 Taiwan confusion..
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Japan / Korea Trip
- 7 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 8 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 9 vietnam visa
- 10 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?