I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One month on Bali/Lombok
- 2 a year in burma
- 3 First time to SEA
- 4 Southern India here we come
- 5 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 6 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 7 Vaccinations
- 8 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 9 Chengdu and Beijing
- 10 Vietnam vs. Beijing
- 11 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 12 Seoul Searching Questions
- 13 Hidden puchasing gems in Bali?
- 14 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 15 2 months in Indonesia
- 16 last minute lodging in kyoto
- 17 Kampot/Kep- 3 days
- 18 Prehistoric sites in Java and Bali
- 19 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 20 I miss Mongolia
- 21 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Cooking Classes & Private Tours- Bangkok
- 24 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 25 Cambodia to Vietnam via Phu Quoc - visa question, please help