I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 2 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 5 For: Crellston
- 6 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 7 Snapshots From Kerala
- 8 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 9 Bangkok in April?!?
- 10 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 11 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 12 My visit to Thailand
- 13 India Trip Report
- 14 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 15 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 16 My visit to Cambodia
- 17 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 18 New Member
- 19 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 20 Khoa Sok National Park in April?
- 21 My visit to Vietnam
- 22 Vietnam and Cambodia opinions needed!
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 24 Japn tour 10 nights
- 25 5 weeks in Japan