I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 2 Travel to India in May?
- 3 Vietnam in January
- 4 4.5 days in Singapore
- 5 9 days in Bali
- 6 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 7 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 8 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 9 Where to Layover
- 10 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 11 2 weeks in Java
- 12 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 13 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 14 Blooming chart in Japan
- 15 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 16 Layover in Hong Kong
- 17 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 18 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 19 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 20 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 21 Italy from an Asian base
- 22 Bus service in Nepal
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions