I went to Mera Peak, the highest trekking peak in the Himalaya, in October/November 2005 and have decided to post my diary and photographs on the web for fellow travellers to see. Its not finished yet but I'm working on it.
My url is www.ifield.me.uk and then click on the Mera Peak link.
If you've got any questions about the trip don't hesitate to contact me.
Mera Peak, Nepal
- 1 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 2 Indian Visa
- 3 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 4 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 5 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 6 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 7 Don't use World Expeditions
- 8 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 9 First time in Japan
- 10 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 11 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 12 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Heyloo Hampi
- 15 Southern India
- 16 Bangkok - November 2014
- 17 Villa in Canggu Bali
- 18 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 19 Where to Stay - Hong Kong or Kowloon?
- 20 Best Food in Tokyo
- 21 Lombok and Gili islands advice about distance/time to the airport
- 22 Boracay Island, Philippines
- 23 BALI Honeymoon February 2014
- 24 Comments/suggestions on Borneo itinerary
- 25 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?