I am organising trip to Vietnam with my husband and 2 teenagers daughters and we have 4 days at the end in Ho Chi Minh. wanted to do tunnels and the Mekong delta. Not sure if it is worth doing 3days 2 night in the delta or 2 days one night enough and leave more time to HCM?
Any tip on operator to use? I have tried to email water buffalo tour with no luck
Any advice much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 New Years in Japan
- 2 3 weeks in Japan
- 3 Sulawesi - Tanah Toraja, Lake Tempe and Ramang Ramang
- 4 A first time for everything in Japan
- 5 India Tour Companies
- 6 Need ideas: Himeji? Osaka? Fukuchiyama area? Kinosaki
- 7 Road Accidents and Police Assistance in SE Asia.
- 8 Suggestions for a trip with my daughter
- 9 Tokyo-to do and districts
- 10 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 11 Kerala House Boat book online?
- 12 Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Sukhotai ..or even Siem Riep?:
- 13 Understanding beach destinations in Thailand
- 14 3 Weeks Thailand Itinerary - Advice Sought
- 15 Seeing the bats at Khao Yai, Thailand
- 16 Itinerary/tips for 2-3 weeks in Japan in Nov.
- 17 Taj Mahal under construction?
- 18 Vietnam Dong
- 19 First trip to Japan - 3 weeks, summer 2018
- 20 Appropriate Dress For The Cultural Triangle
- 21 First time in Japan in November - Request Itinerary Help
- 22 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 23 First timer to Hong Kong, Thailand & Cambodia
- 24 Touristy Thailand
- 25 Tour company for China and Southeast Asia