We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Honeymoon In sept
- 2 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 3 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 4 Vietnam October 2014
- 5 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 6 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 7 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 8 where can i find replica handbags
- 9 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 13 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 14 Destination Bangkok, again
- 15 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 16 Indonesian visa update
- 17 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 18 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 19 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 20 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 21 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 22 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 23 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 24 3 days in Teheran
- 25 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)