We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Stop-over in Seoul
- 2 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 3 Bali - January 2015
- 4 2 week Japan itinerary
- 5 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 6 Need help planning a trip to Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam
- 7 Visa Cambodia
- 8 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 9 Sri Lanka itinerary-please critic
- 10 Taken to the police station for not carrying documents... please, help!
- 11 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 12 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 13 Pai in N. Thailand? Worth it?
- 14 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Sri Lanka Not Bangladesh
- 16 Our favorite hotels and restaurants of Bali – Ubud, Amed, Pemuteran
- 17 meeting at beijing airport
- 18 One week in Tokyo
- 19 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 22 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 23 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 24 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 25 Hotel in Singapore