We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 2 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 3 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 4 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 5 April in Bangkok, again!
- 6 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 7 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 8 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 9 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 10 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 11 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 12 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 13 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 14 How safe is Delhi/India
- 15 Malaria
- 16 Vietnam and coffee
- 17 I'm going to Japan!
- 18 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?
- 19 Diving in Thailand? Be aware!
- 20 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 21 Cherry blossom
- 22 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 23 Trip Report on Recent Journey to Nepal
- 24 Shopping in Akhiabara
- 25 Which Putu in Bali????