We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 2 Japan in December
- 3 India Add-on
- 4 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 6 Destination Bangkok, again
- 7 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 8 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 9 Travel during China national week?
- 10 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 11 Phuket
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 15 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 16 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 19 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 20 India, What Can I Say!
- 21 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 22 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 23 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 24 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 25 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports