We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 4 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 5 Airport pick up from Narita
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Will the new $100 bill be rejected or accepted in Burma?
- 8 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 9 help with itinerary!
- 10 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 11 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 12 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 14 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 15 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 16 Christmas Time in India
- 17 Having doubts with China
- 18 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 19 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 20 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 21 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 22 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 23 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 24 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 25 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?