We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Japan Attractions
- 3 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 10 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 14 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 15 Cell Phones in India
- 16 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 19 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 20 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 23 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Photography Trip to Vietnam