We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
- 1 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 2 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 3 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 10 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 17 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 18 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 19 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 20 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 21 where to go in SE Asia
- 22 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 23 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 24 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 25 which hotel in Bangkok in July?