We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 beaches in Thailand
- 2 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 3 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 4 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 5 Kyushu rail pass
- 6 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 7 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 8 6 full days in Yagoon
- 9 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 10 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 11 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 12 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 13 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 14 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 17 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 18 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 19 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 20 Currency in South Korea
- 21 Tipping in Japan
- 22 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 23 Places to visit in India in October
- 24 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 25 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts