We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????
- 2 Beijing Yashou Market Closure
- 3 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 4 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 5 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 6 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 7 Three Weeks in Thailand
- 8 Is 7 days too long in Hong Kong
- 9 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 10 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 11 Writers Needed for Japan
- 12 Favorite guide books for Japan and other advice for planning?
- 13 17 Day Itinerary
- 14 11 hour NRT Tokyo Layover…Asakusa or Narita Town?
- 15 Bali Help
- 16 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 17 Chiang Mai to the Beach
- 18 6 days in HK with husband and 6 yr old son-would love recs
- 19 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 20 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 21 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 22 National Parks - which to choose
- 23 Smoke-Free Restaurants in Kanazawa
- 24 27 days in Indonesia - itinerary help!
- 25 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka