We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 3 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 4 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 5 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 6 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 7 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 8 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 9 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 10 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 11 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 12 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 13 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 14 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 15 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 16 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 17 Custom made women's wool slacks in Seoul
- 18 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 19 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 20 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 21 Kashmir today
- 22 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 23 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 24 Vietnam - In Search of Accessible Nature
- 25 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.