We will be climbing to the Tiger's Nest on our first day in Bhutan. Bad planning, I know, but it's what our tour does. Does anyone have advice on whether we should take meds to cope with the altitude and what to take? We will be there in April, but that probably doesn't make a difference. Thanks for any input!
Meds for Altitude on Climb to Tiger's Nest??
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 2 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 3 Angkor - when to go?
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 6 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 7 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 8 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 9 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 10 India with 4 kids
- 11 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 12 Travel during China national week?
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 15 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 16 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 17 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 20 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 21 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 22 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 23 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 24 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 25 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?