I have perscriptions that I take every day, basically for high blood pressure. I noticed that when I was checking the Singapore's Govt website, it mentioned controlled substance must be declared. Does that mean I would have to declare mine. When I went to the UK, I just kept the perscription info with me at all times
Medications In Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 4 Japan, japan
- 5 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 6 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 7 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?