I'm going to Medan, Indonesia this June for 3 days and 2 nights. I'll be travelling with a friend of mine and I'd love to know if anyone who had been there could help me arrange my quick itinerary. We'll be arriving at the airport at 10 am and our main destination is Lake Toba. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 2 Resort Suites @ Bandar Sunway Anniversary Promotion
- 3 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 4 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 5 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 8 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 9 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 10 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 13 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 14 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 15 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Sakura (cherry blossom) forecasts 2016
- 18 A great trip in India
- 19 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 20 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 21 My Honeymoon Trip to Valparai
- 22 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 23 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Traveling on low budget ,Japan
- 25 Ferrari Hire Bangkok