I'm going to Medan, Indonesia this June for 3 days and 2 nights. I'll be travelling with a friend of mine and I'd love to know if anyone who had been there could help me arrange my quick itinerary. We'll be arriving at the airport at 10 am and our main destination is Lake Toba. Thanks in advance!
Medan's quick itinerary
- 1 My latest experience in Thailand
- 2 Booking hotels in China in advance- is it necessary?
- 3 Singapore Things to do when a lone traveller
- 4 Train questions for November Japan trip
- 5 Malaysian Island for 5 nights
- 6 Train Fares in Japan
- 7 vaccines for vietnam I'm leaving soon !
- 8 I (HEART) HONG KONG
- 9 Sri Lanka (my favorite destination yet) Report & Recommendations
- 10 Sri Lanka itinerary help needed
- 11 Difficulty contacting Thai Elephant Conservation Center
- 12 Bangkok restaurants. Recs for hidden gems in Sukhumvit
- 13 Travel during Golden Week 2013
- 14 Good guide for day in Jakarta?
- 15 Itinerary Help with China Trip with 14- and 10-year-old
- 16 Which hotel in Bangkok?
- 17 First trip to SE Asia... Help required!!
- 18 Best beach to stay at in Phuket?
- 19 First-timer seeks weather/sight advice for Thailand, Vietnam, Nepal
- 20 Singapore Gardens - which one?
- 21 Need Help Bringing Baby Supplies From USA To Beijing, China
- 22 Independence Day (Hari Merdeka) 2013
- 23 Happy ending to a Beijing Tea Scam
- 24 Flights from Ko Samui to Kuala Lumphur
- 25 Myanmar visa on arrival