I'm going to Medan, Indonesia this June for 3 days and 2 nights. I'll be travelling with a friend of mine and I'd love to know if anyone who had been there could help me arrange my quick itinerary. We'll be arriving at the airport at 10 am and our main destination is Lake Toba. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 3 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 4 Lodge in Borneo
- 5 Best Singapore Sunday Brunch Hotel?
- 6 China and Japan help
- 7 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 8 Trip report: Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka – October 2015
- 9 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 10 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 11 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 12 5 weeks in Japan
- 13 Requesting Passport Number
- 14 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 15 Kompong Kleang or Kompong Phluk?
- 16 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 17 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 18 Phu Quoc
- 19 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 20 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 21 Help! India Visa question....
- 22 Singapore hotel
- 23 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 24 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 25 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions