My husband and I are heading to Japan for the first time in October (yay). We're thinking of taking a trip to Maze for a night at Maruhachi Ryokan.
Have any of you heard anything about Maruhachi or stayed there?
They don't have a website. We made our decision to go on slightly scanty information - a few articles (This one: http://www.sharing-plates.com/2013/12/one-night-in-a-mountain-ryokan-in-maze-japan/
in particular by Rebecca Milner who also writes for Lonely Planet & seems to have good ideas), and a (very) few mentions we'd found online.
Something about it is just really appealing to us, but our trip isn't that long & I'd like to be sure we're not planning around bad information. Going on a feeling and a nice article could be fine, but if anyone has been there or has insight we'd love to hear it!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 피망바둑이 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 2 피망머니 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 3 한게임머니 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 4 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 7 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Private tours in Northern India
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Vietnam visa
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Family Friendly Penang
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Weather forecast
- 25 Bali - What to do?