Have your heard of Villa Dermawan? Owned by Italian owner. The villa is very close to The Legian and restaurants. Any feedback you can give me on the Villa Dermawan please do. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 19 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 20 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary