We are going to be in Hong Kong near the end of October. I've looked through Hong Kong posting and didn't find any information on The Marco Polo German Bierfest, and I was wondering if any one has been to one. I would assume that weekends are crowded and during the week would be less crowded. Are there mobs of drunk people or are people there to have food and a drink or two?
Marco Polo German Bierfest
- 1 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 2 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 3 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 8 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 9 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 12 Wildlife Tour of India
- 13 Cell Phones in India
- 14 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 15 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 white sand beaches in thailand
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 22 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 23 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 24 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 25 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!