I am planning a trip to the Philippines next month and would like to purchase some pearls. Does anyone have any suggestions as to reputable vendors at the Manila Pearl Market?
Also, do they take credit cards?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 2 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 3 Taxi Service In Dehradun
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 7 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 8 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 November, March, June... Japan?
- 11 Itinerary Help Japan
- 12 3-4 Weeks in Bali alone?
- 13 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 14 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 15 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 16 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 17 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 18 Silk Road Tour - China
- 19 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 20 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 21 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 22 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 23 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 24 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 25 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017