I have 5 days to spend in one of these two places.
Which one would you suggest? I don't have any particular things i am interested in - just looking to get lost for a few days. Both seem to have places to go on good day/ over night trips to escape the crowds. I really cant decide between the two.
Can anyone whos been to both help throw some light. If it helps, i have been to S.E Asia before - Thailand and Singapore. This will be just a 5-day trip from Hong Kong - so no other itinerary logistics. Also, I travel alone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 2 Tokyo hotel help
- 3 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 4 Moderate hotel in Phuket
- 5 Silk weaving community in Bangkok
- 6 Awesome trip to Yellow Mountains and Hangzhou in China!
- 7 Transportation from PVG to Hotel
- 8 IMMUNIZATIONS Needed?? Thailand/Cambodia/Beijing
- 9 Bali - 1st Time Visit - Help with Itinerary
- 10 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 15 Phone calls to UK from Japan
- 16 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 17 How much Yen?
- 18 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 19 South Korea for Chuseok
- 20 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 21 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 22 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 23 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 24 Bali - What to do?
- 25 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help