I have 5 days to spend in one of these two places.
Which one would you suggest? I don't have any particular things i am interested in - just looking to get lost for a few days. Both seem to have places to go on good day/ over night trips to escape the crowds. I really cant decide between the two.
Can anyone whos been to both help throw some light. If it helps, i have been to S.E Asia before - Thailand and Singapore. This will be just a 5-day trip from Hong Kong - so no other itinerary logistics. Also, I travel alone.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Guides
- 2 Bangkok in 3 days - Weekdays
- 3 Japan Itinerary for 12 Nights and 13 Days
- 4 4shared music free downloader
- 5 For those traveling to Bali soon
- 6 Feedback on Kyushu itinerary
- 7 Experiance /More Than 120 Countries
- 8 Japan National Tourism Org (JNTO)
- 9 Cancelling trip to Burma; seeking advice for outskirts of Bangkok
- 10 Wild China vs Travel Guide China (or the like)
- 11 Phuket Beaches
- 12 India itinerary critique please
- 13 Japan Itinerary!
- 14 A short trip report of Vietnam, Dec 2016
- 15 cross from Ketapang in Java to Gilimanuk in Bali
- 16 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 17 Magical India
- 18 Best location for snorkelling/ beach/ quiet resort/ great Thai food
- 19 Need for promethium sprayed mosquito nets for SEAsia travel
- 20 Vientiane and ??
- 21 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 22 Possible itinerary - 4 days in Georgia
- 23 16 days in Japan--how to divide time?
- 24 Himachal Pradesh
- 25 Luggage size China ?