There's a dearth of info on Mangalore, and the day trips suggested sound like not much of a draw….the best thing was the cashew processing plant, but they'll be closed on Sunday, when we'll be in port. I was thinking perhaps just a good aryuvedic (sp?) massage perhaps, but would need to know it's not a brothel (as I found when I googled massages).
There's a couple of temples and an old Catholic church…seems like that's about it. If you've been, please tell me what would be enjoyable to see/do.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 피망머니 ※연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 2 황금성 온라인게임 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】●
- 3 피망포커 ● 연결 :【＂V T K 1 1. 컴＂】
- 4 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 5 50th Anniversary trip
- 6 "necessities" for India
- 7 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 8 Mandalay questions
- 9 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 10 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 11 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 12 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 13 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 14 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 15 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 18 Help - India take 2
- 19 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 20 CNX late arrival?
- 21 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 22 best singapore hotel
- 23 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 24 is this a good travel plan?
- 25 currency conversion