I have booked Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Costa Cruise that is starting on 11th Nov. I tried to search web, but couldn't find any satisfactory answer regarding which all VISAs i require during this trip. Could you please help me with the following:
(a) As the halt in Malaysia and thailand is less than 10 hours, do i require VISA for both the countries, considering that i am an Indian?
(b) If yes, Should i take the VISA for these countries before hand?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Care 24x7
- 2 New way explore in Saigon
- 3 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 4 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 5 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 shanghai for 4 days
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 12 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 15 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 16 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 17 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 20 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 21 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 22 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 23 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 24 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 25 Japan Itinerary!
Mandatory VISA during Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Cruise