I have booked Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Costa Cruise that is starting on 11th Nov. I tried to search web, but couldn't find any satisfactory answer regarding which all VISAs i require during this trip. Could you please help me with the following:
(a) As the halt in Malaysia and thailand is less than 10 hours, do i require VISA for both the countries, considering that i am an Indian?
(b) If yes, Should i take the VISA for these countries before hand?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revi-spa-cream/
- 3 Bali airport transportation
- 4 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary
- 5 Passport for Indonesia
- 6 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 7 Planning for 1 week in Vietnam
- 8 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 9 Henry's---tailor in Bangkok....
- 10 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 11 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 12 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 13 Is this crazy?
- 14 Dollar traveller cheques
- 15 Jews in China. Who knew?
- 16 India help with where to go
- 17 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 18 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 19 Hoi An in December?
- 20 Getting to Hoi An from Hue
- 21 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 22 Halong Bay cruise
- 23 How to plan our itinerary in Japan
- 24 Safari in India to Kanha, Bandhavgarh, Corbett; plus Delhi & Agra
- 25 Singapore Air non-stop SFO-SIN to start in October
Mandatory VISA during Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Cruise