I have booked Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Costa Cruise that is starting on 11th Nov. I tried to search web, but couldn't find any satisfactory answer regarding which all VISAs i require during this trip. Could you please help me with the following:
(a) As the halt in Malaysia and thailand is less than 10 hours, do i require VISA for both the countries, considering that i am an Indian?
(b) If yes, Should i take the VISA for these countries before hand?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Is it Lao or Laos
- 4 best singapore hotel
- 5 Dong Van - Ha Giang
- 6 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 7 Help - India take 2
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 50th Anniversary trip
- 14 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 15 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 16 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 17 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 18 The truth about elephant tourism
- 19 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 20 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 21 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 22 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 23 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June
- 24 6 nights / 5 days Japan itinerary
- 25 Phenom Penh
Mandatory VISA during Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Cruise