I have booked Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Costa Cruise that is starting on 11th Nov. I tried to search web, but couldn't find any satisfactory answer regarding which all VISAs i require during this trip. Could you please help me with the following:
(a) As the halt in Malaysia and thailand is less than 10 hours, do i require VISA for both the countries, considering that i am an Indian?
(b) If yes, Should i take the VISA for these countries before hand?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 2 First trip to Japan
- 3 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 4 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 5 What beach to choose?!?!
- 6 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 Singapore or Bali
- 9 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 10 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 11 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 12 RHK'S Spring trip
- 13 Hotels in Beijing
- 14 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 15 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 16 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 17 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 18 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 19 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 20 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 21 Hotel in Tokyo
- 22 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 23 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 24 Business class on JAL
- 25 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
Mandatory VISA during Singapore -> Thailand -> Malaysia Cruise