I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Blooming chart in Japan
- 2 20 Days In Japan: We survived Sakura!
- 3 Japan tickets purchased a itinerary help needed
- 4 Vietnam in January
- 5 Travel to India in May?
- 6 4.5 days in Singapore
- 7 9 days in Bali
- 8 Itinerary review: Alpine Route
- 9 Itinerary Review: What do you think?
- 10 Where to Layover
- 11 Four nights in Kanazawa + Noto Peninsula self drive + Shirakawago stopover
- 12 2 weeks in Java
- 13 The Must-see temples in Bali!!
- 14 Saigon: French, War, Now Ho Chi Minh
- 15 Interesting destinations for 6 weeks in Jan., Feb., or March
- 16 Layover in Hong Kong
- 17 Bags are packed for Bangkok!
- 18 A fun week in Bangkok!
- 19 Tibet and BhutanTour
- 20 Beach time in Thailand - mid November
- 21 Italy from an Asian base
- 22 Bus service in Nepal
- 23 2 Weeks in Japan July 2016
- 24 Bus travel Luang Prabang to Xishuangbanna. Anyone?
- 25 Impulse 8-day trip to China - questions