I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 2 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 3 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 4 Japan - 2 itineraries (7days)
- 5 Thailand/Cambodia/Vietnam 3 weeks itinerary and visa help
- 6 India Tour Companies
- 7 Bye bye SE Asia
- 8 Train to Sapa from Hanoi
- 9 Laos planning.
- 10 Japan rough itinerary
- 11 Pocket Wi-Fi Speeds (187.5 Mbps v. 75 Mbps)?
- 12 Hotel Claska vs. Prince Sakura Tower
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Can buy a JR Pass in Japan
- 15 Last Minute Bali Honeymoon
- 16 One night in Osaka
- 17 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 18 Japan - costs
- 19 Japan for Foodies
- 20 Planning Honeymoon to Thailand
- 21 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 22 Japan Rail Pass
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 south east asia 3 weeks in june
- 25 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018