I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 2 Good Recommendations On How To More Muscle
- 3 brand floor
- 4 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 5 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 6 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 7 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 8 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 9 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 10 India in March and April??
- 11 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 12 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 13 Japan- National Holiday
- 14 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 15 Passport
- 16 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 17 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017