I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Mandalay accommodation & airport taxi
- 1 South East Asia
- 2 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 3 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 6 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 7 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 8 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 9 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 10 Indian Visa
- 11 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 12 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 13 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 14 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 15 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 16 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 17 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 18 Magical India
- 19 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 20 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 21 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 22 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 23 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 24 Don't use World Expeditions
- 25 First time in Japan