I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Mandalay accommodation & airport taxi
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 2 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 3 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 4 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 5 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 7 Beach selection in Thailand
- 8 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 9 Malaysian honeymoon
- 10 India - 2 Days only
- 11 Burma river cruise
- 12 hotel Paradise Island in Bentota, Sri Lanka toxic hepatitis.
- 13 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 14 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 15 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 16 Red River Delta in Viet Nam: A Good Idea for a Day Trip from Hanoi?
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 Travel during China national week?
- 19 My trip report from the Philippines
- 20 China with Collette Tours
- 21 Exploring Thailand
- 22 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 23 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 24 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 25 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company