I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 2 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 3 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 4 Cursine
- 5 Ben Thanh Market
- 6 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Trekking outside Sapa
- 9 Hoi Ann hotel
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 13 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 14 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 19 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 20 Thai Island Itinerary
- 21 Thailand
- 22 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 23 Asian Pillows
- 24 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 25 North Korea Day Trip