I'm trying to finalise an intinerary for March '13 which may involve staying 1 night in Mandalay and then flying to Yangon.
I'm looking for a clean mid-range hotel/gh - any suggestions would be very welcome. I've heard good things about the Silver Swan Hotel.
Also, what's the travel time and price by taxi to Mandalay airport please (as far as I know there's no public transport that plies this route?) I know it's a long way from the city.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Mumbai Escorts Aalia Khan Independent Mumbai Escorts
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/parisian-glow/
- 3 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 4 Touring with Mentari Tour Jakarta
- 5 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 6 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 7 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 10 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 11 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 12 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 13 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 16 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 17 Japan GTG, early April
- 18 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 19 Bali - What to do?
- 20 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 21 Impressions of India
- 22 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 23 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 24 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 25 Taiwan confusion..