I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 2 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/megadrox-review/
- 3 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 4 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 5 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 6 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 7 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 8 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 9 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 10 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 11 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 12 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 13 A great trip in India
- 14 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 15 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 16 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 17 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 18 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 19 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 20 A new opportunity to interact with elephants in Thailand
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Koh Lanra + Bangkok or Siem Reap?
- 23 Direct flight from JFK/Newark to Tokyo
- 24 Day Trip in Bohol - Travel Report
- 25 Family Japan Trip August 2016