I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 US: $ßCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL mail
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Camping and be with Nature: Campper
- 5 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 6 Christmas in the Alps
- 7 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 8 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 9 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 base bangkok or manilla
- 12 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 13 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 14 Idiotic time zone question
- 15 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 16 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 17 Mount Koya
- 18 Sometahing is wrong
- 19 Twin rooms in Japan
- 20 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 21 Change my Itinerary?
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 24 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 25 Where to from Tokyo?!