I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Mandalay 2 day itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 3 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 4 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 5 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 6 Currency in South Korea
- 7 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 12 Driver in South India
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Kyushu rail pass
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 18 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 24 Amphawa Floating Market
- 25 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.