I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 2 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 3 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 4 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 5 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 6 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 7 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 8 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 9 What beach to choose?!?!
- 10 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 11 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 12 Business class on JAL
- 13 Private guides & drivers in China
- 14 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 15 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 16 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 17 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 18 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 19 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 20 Traffic in Hanoi
- 21 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 22 Japan Travel - Alone?
- 23 3 day in Hanoi, what’s worth to do?
- 24 4 hour Hong Kong layover
- 25 India group or private tour?