I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 a month in india
- 2 kanpur escorts service
- 3 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 4 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 5 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 6 India Safari 2017
- 7 India in March and April??
- 8 Datong in Winter
- 9 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 10 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 11 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 12 haneda hotel
- 13 Rishikesh, India
- 14 Southeast Asia - 15 Nights Itinerary
- 15 3 days around Krabi - Best Beach to stay?
- 16 maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
- 17 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 18 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 19 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 20 Japan- National Holiday
- 21 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 22 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 23 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 24 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 25 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed