I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Mandalay 2 day itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 2 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 3 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 Driving in Laos
- 6 Cheapest and safe alternative for individual transportation
- 7 Keng Tung Trek, difficult, moderate, or easy?
- 8 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 9 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)
- 10 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 11 Tokyo to Takayama with transit in Matsumoto in one day
- 12 Myanmar: Anyone traveled to Mrauk U ?
- 13 Sri Lanka Itinerary: comments welcome
- 14 Singapòre with a 9 year old
- 15 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary
- 16 Malaysian honeymoon
- 17 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 18 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 19 Indonesia - 1 month itinerary
- 20 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 21 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 22 India - 2 Days only
- 23 China with Collette Tours
- 24 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)