I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand - Help with Itinerary 15 Days to incl. North & South
- 2 japan itenirary help
- 3 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 4 Is this crazy?
- 5 Advice for 8 days in Nepal
- 6 thai baht allowance
- 7 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 8 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 9 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 10 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 11 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 12 JR Pass or Pay as you Go
- 13 In Seoul for one day
- 14 Japan & WiFi
- 15 Bali airport transportation
- 16 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 17 Travel Itenary
- 18 Halong Bay cruise
- 19 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 20 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 21 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 22 Passport for Indonesia
- 23 Fabric shops in India
- 24 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 25 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.