I'm starting to get the itinerary together and would appreciate anyones advice for 2 days in Mandalay.
1st day - We arrive at 8.30 am and will probably just explore the town a bit to get our bearings.
2nd day - Get the 9am boat to Mingun from the Mayanchan jetty return at 1pm, go to Mandalay hill and the surrounding area.
3rd day - Get a taxi to Saigang and Inwa, then go from there to Amarapura to catch the sunset at the U Bein bridge.
This is a pretty rough draft of what we're planning but I've only just started doing the research so feel free to change anything that you think we should change.
Mandalay 2 day itinerary advice
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 2 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 4 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 5 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 6 Phuket
- 7 Destination Bangkok, again
- 8 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 11 Phones in Asia
- 12 Japan in December
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 15 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice
- 16 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 17 India Add-on
- 18 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 19 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 20 Travel during China national week?
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 23 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 24 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 25 Best way to get from Jakarta to Balii