Hi Everyone, I have finally persuaded my husband to agree to a week's holiday to the Maldives - this is a massive result! We are newly retired ('early' I might add!) I really dont know where to start in selecting the resort. This MUST be a success or I shall never hear the end of it! We want a good house reef (we don't dive); a quiet , adult (as opposed to family) resort; all inclusive and 5*. Any suggestions? So far Lily Beach and Komandoo have both been recommended to us. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Maldives - where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 2 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 3 [Discownt.com] 50% + 73% Coupon Tradition Designer Handbag
- 4 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 9 beaches in Thailand
- 10 Krabi island tours
- 11 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 12 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 13 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 14 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed