Hi Everyone, I have finally persuaded my husband to agree to a week's holiday to the Maldives - this is a massive result! We are newly retired ('early' I might add!) I really dont know where to start in selecting the resort. This MUST be a success or I shall never hear the end of it! We want a good house reef (we don't dive); a quiet , adult (as opposed to family) resort; all inclusive and 5*. Any suggestions? So far Lily Beach and Komandoo have both been recommended to us. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Maldives - where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 2 buying a van in Mongolia
- 3 April in Bangkok, again!
- 4 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 5 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 6 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 7 Japan, japan
- 8 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 9 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 10 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 11 Hong Kong restaurants
- 12 Problems at 12,000'
- 13 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 14 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 15 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 16 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 17 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 18 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 19 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 20 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 21 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 22 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 23 How safe is Delhi/India
- 24 Malaria
- 25 Vietnam and coffee