Hi Everyone, I have finally persuaded my husband to agree to a week's holiday to the Maldives - this is a massive result! We are newly retired ('early' I might add!) I really dont know where to start in selecting the resort. This MUST be a success or I shall never hear the end of it! We want a good house reef (we don't dive); a quiet , adult (as opposed to family) resort; all inclusive and 5*. Any suggestions? So far Lily Beach and Komandoo have both been recommended to us. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Maldives - where should we stay?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 4 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 5 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 6 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 7 Travel Insurance
- 8 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 9 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 10 china beijing expertise education
- 11 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 12 best dining in Kyoto
- 13 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 14 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 15 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 16 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 19 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 20 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 21 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 22 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 23 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 24 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 25 Colombo