Hi Everyone, I have finally persuaded my husband to agree to a week's holiday to the Maldives - this is a massive result! We are newly retired ('early' I might add!) I really dont know where to start in selecting the resort. This MUST be a success or I shall never hear the end of it! We want a good house reef (we don't dive); a quiet , adult (as opposed to family) resort; all inclusive and 5*. Any suggestions? So far Lily Beach and Komandoo have both been recommended to us. Any advice will be much appreciated.
Maldives - where should we stay?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 2 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 3 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 6 South East Asia
- 7 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 8 Indian Visa
- 9 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 10 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 11 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 12 North India trip report with Castle and King tour company
- 13 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 14 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 15 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 16 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 17 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 18 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 19 Magical India
- 20 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 21 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 22 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 23 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"
- 24 ONLINE HOTEL BOOKING SCAM
- 25 Don't use World Expeditions