I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Maldives shared charter boat 16th Sept 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 2 Bangkok - Side trip to Ayutthaya
- 3 Travel during China national week?
- 4 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 5 Luang Prabang to Chiang Mai -- HOW?
- 6 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 7 Trip report/blog - 10 days in Tokyo and Kyoto
- 8 Favorite travel apps?
- 9 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 12 Selecting A Guide for Bhutan (Bridge To Bhutan)
- 13 Destination Bangkok, again
- 14 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 15 Foreign currency
- 16 how to book a train from -DaNang to Hue, Vietnam
- 17 Vacay to Thailand end of December-January 2014
- 18 Airfare from Bali to Ko Samui
- 19 Honeymoon In sept
- 20 Vietnam October 2014
- 21 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 22 Indonesian visa update
- 23 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 24 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 25 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!