I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 2 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 3 Is this crazy?
- 4 Japan & WiFi
- 5 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 6 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 7 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 8 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 9 Passport for Indonesia
- 10 Fabric shops in India
- 11 Bali airport transportation
- 12 8 Days in Central/South Vietnam
- 13 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 14 thai baht allowance
- 15 japan itenirary help
- 16 New Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa
- 17 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 18 JFK to BKK sale on Qatar
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 21 6 days itinerary advise - which company to book ?
- 22 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 23 China visa 60 day limit--leave for weekend?
- 24 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 25 6 weeks in Cambodia and Laos with an unplanned itinerary