I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Maldives shared charter boat 16th Sept 2012
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 11 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 12 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore