I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 피망바둑이 ≤≤홈 피 - vpp332.com ≥≥추천인:지퍼
- 2 피망머니 ΔΔ접_속: vpp332.comρρ추천인:지퍼
- 3 한게임머니 ΖΖ주_소= vpp332.comφφ추천인:지퍼
- 4 http://slimbodyketone.co.uk/max-robust-xtreme/
- 5 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 6 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 7 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 8 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 12 Tokyo hotel help
- 13 Private tours in Northern India
- 14 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 15 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 16 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 17 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 18 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 19 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 20 Vietnam visa
- 21 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 22 Family Friendly Penang
- 23 Train trip costs help please
- 24 Weather forecast
- 25 Bali - What to do?