I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 릴 게임 가입 머니 ⊙●홈 피 - V VZ338.com ⊙●
- 2 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 3 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 4 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 5 Japan rough itinerary
- 6 One night in Osaka
- 7 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Japan for Foodies
- 10 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 11 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 12 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 13 Singapore weather in August/September
- 14 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 15 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 16 First time going abroad
- 17 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 18 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 19 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 20 Backpacking on a budget
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 23 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 24 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 25 electric plug