I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Maldives shared charter boat 16th Sept 2012
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 2 Osaka shopping
- 3 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 8 Penang
- 9 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 10 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 Takayama ideas in April?
- 13 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 16 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 17 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 18 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 19 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 20 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 21 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 22 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 23 India
- 24 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 25 Tokyo and Thailand in July