I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Maldives shared charter boat 16th Sept 2012
- 1 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 4 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 5 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 6 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 7 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 8 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 9 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 10 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 11 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 12 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 13 Indian Visa
- 14 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 15 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 16 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 17 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 18 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 19 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"