I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Gutted!
- 2 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 3 Family Trip to Japan
- 4 Best place to replenish my Japanese currency?
- 5 5 weeks in Japan
- 6 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 7 Namaste--Nepal trip report November 2015
- 8 India Trip Three - Am I crazy?
- 9 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 10 New Member
- 11 Restaurants in Chennai, Kanchipurum and Pondicherry
- 12 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 13 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 14 proposed itinerary for 14 nights Feb. 2016
- 15 Tashi Delek: trip report from Bhutan 2015
- 16 Hong Kong Trip Report November 2015
- 17 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 18 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 19 3 weeks backpacking in Vietnam
- 20 Planning for a trip to Northwest Vietnam
- 21 Eating in Chiang Mai and Pai, Thailand
- 22 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 23 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 24 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 25 Tokyo Story's Setsuko Hara dies at 95