I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 India help needed
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 4 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 5 Trekking outside Sapa
- 6 Place to stay Hue
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 9 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 10 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 11 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 12 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 13 Go to Pai or not?
- 14 Ko Kraden hotels
- 15 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 16 Hoi Ann hotel
- 17 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 18 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 19 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 20 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 21 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 22 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 23 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 24 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 25 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India