I've chartered a small (18m) Dhoni for a week leaving Male (or Biyadhoo) on Sunday 16th Sept for 7 nights, returning to Male on Sunday 23rd. I'm looking for other travellers to share the cost.
Itinerary will be up to us, but the focus will be mainly on snorkelling. Costs will depend on numbers - but for 2 people it would be £450 each, for the week, reducing if more join in.
I've created a webpage with pics and contactdetails at http://www.maldives-boat.com
Email if you are interested
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Snapshots From Kerala
- 2 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 3 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 7 Other than Kyoto?
- 8 Japan itinerary advice
- 9 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 10 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 11 Trip Report : China
- 12 help with trip itinerary in April/May
- 13 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 14 Japan GTG, early April
- 15 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 16 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 17 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 18 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 19 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 20 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 21 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 22 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 23 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 24 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 25 Beijing tours