I am considering a vacation to the Maldives traveling alone. I am a woman in my 30's. I am pretty self sufficient and sensible. Any cause for concern? I appreciate an honest answer.
maldives safe for woman traveling alone?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nancy Chandler maps
- 2 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 3 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 4 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 5 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 6 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 7 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 8 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 9 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 10 Vietnam- when to go to avoid the rain?
- 11 Mekong River Cruises
- 12 swim after Christmas at Hoi An vietnam?
- 13 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 14 Help re. Visa.
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 18 Bangkok and Manila
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist