Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Haneda to Narita Layover : Need advice
- 2 Can you bargain tour price?
- 3 How is FREEWHEELING?
- 4 3 1/2 week trip to Japan advise please!
- 5 4 week solo trip through Myanmar/ Burma
- 6 DENTAL IMPLANT
- 7 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 8 driver&business assitant&guide in Shanghai
- 9 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 10 Help ! How bad is the rain in Bangkok early/mid September? Thanks
- 11 April in Bangkok, again!
- 12 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 13 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 14 Japan night bus
- 15 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 16 Living in Singapore Questions
- 17 Thailand - Koh Samui vs Koh Tao
- 18 Hua Hin or another family friendly beach?
- 19 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 20 Help..Want to hire a guide/driver for Golden Triangle
- 21 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 22 Problems at 12,000'
- 23 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 24 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 25 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship