Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 2 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 3 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 4 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 5 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 6 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 7 India at the end of May
- 8 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 9 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 10 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 11 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 12 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 13 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 14 Hiroshima Day Tour
- 15 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 16 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 17 Has anyone used the home visit system in Hiroshima?
- 18 Singapore
- 19 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 20 National Parks - which to choose
- 21 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 22 17 Day Itinerary
- 23 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 24 Asia Tour Companies
- 25 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?