Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 2 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 3 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 4 Christmas Time in India
- 5 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 6 Having doubts with China
- 7 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 8 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 9 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 10 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 11 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 12 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 13 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 14 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 15 help with itinerary!
- 16 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 17 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 18 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 19 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 20 Myanmar podcast
- 21 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 22 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 23 Burma with a toddler
- 24 .INDONESIA, ETC...great new book!
- 25 Where have you be able to find your small denomination pristine currency?