Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Magical India
- 2 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 3 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 4 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 5 Travel Insurance
- 6 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 7 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 8 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 10 SALAY from BAGAN
- 11 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 12 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 13 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 14 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 15 cell phone in india
- 16 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 17 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 18 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May
- 19 Japan: best time to go?
- 20 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 21 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 22 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 23 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 24 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 25 7 Days in Sri Lanka