Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Castle & King
- 2 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 3 Unforgettable visit to Leh-Ladakh, India
- 4 KTM via nonstop United Business toChengdu vs Asiana Chengdu via Seoul
- 5 India: Visa on arrival for USA psprt
- 6 One week in Thailand
- 7 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 8 Indonesia for 10 days with kids
- 9 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 10 India and Nepal 2014
- 11 Independent female traveller
- 12 Tour company practices
- 13 Saigon - Hotel Majestic Xmas Ornament - free
- 14 Thailand Honeymoon - HELP NEEDED!
- 15 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 16 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 17 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 18 Help! Which to choose?
- 19 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 20 North Vietnam Again!
- 21 Passport Safety
- 22 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 23 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 24 Mt Aso Eruption
- 25 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)