Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand Itinerary Rough Plan
- 2 Nepal - Lucky Escape!
- 3 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 4 Hotels in Rajasthan
- 5 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 Malaysia travel route help!
- 7 Thailand for 2 weeks January 2016
- 8 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 9 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 10 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 11 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 12 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 13 Vietnam - 7 days from HCM
- 14 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 best dining in Kyoto
- 17 Haridwar or Rishikesh?
- 18 Tokyo Sumo and Baseball
- 19 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 20 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 21 Thailand - Krabi Day Tours?
- 22 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 23 2-3 days in Georgia
- 24 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 25 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?