Confused by all the resort sites, locations, etc. Since our trip will be short, we would like to be only a boat transfer away from Male. And if possible, have an all-inclusive plan but this is not required. Main concerns are great snorkeling/reef, a few restaurants/bars, and varied activities available (kayaks, windsurfers). Although we are open to a higher-end property, we might also like a 3 or 4 star versus 5 based on personal experiences and reviews. We have traveled to many beautiful beach destinations....Bali, Fiji, Tahiti, etc. so want to ensure a worthwhile experience.
Maldives Resort Near Male & All-Inclusive
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 2 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 3 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 4 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 5 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 6 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 7 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 8 A wow spot
- 9 Myanmar itinerary help
- 10 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 11 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 12 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 13 6 full days in Yagoon
- 14 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 15 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 16 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 17 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 Reading Suggestion for Burma
- 22 T Money or Seoul City Pass Plus
- 23 Considering a month in Hong Kong - Feb/15. Any apartment suggestions?
- 24 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 25 Thailand Hotel HELP