I"m looking for a resort in July - I've been to the maldives before - One and Only Kanuhura that's no longer there. I'm looking for a resort from where I can go diving nearby - so known for good diving/snorkeling...
any recommendations? thx you.
Budget: up to $500 a night.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What channel in the Philippines Offer NBA Live Stream Reddit?
- 2 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 3 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 4 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 5 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 6 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 7 Hotel in Hanoi
- 8 Trekking outside Sapa
- 9 Hoi Ann hotel
- 10 Place to stay Hue
- 11 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 12 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 13 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 14 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 15 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Go to Pai or not?
- 18 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 19 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 20 Thai Island Itinerary
- 21 Thailand
- 22 Aomori to Hirosaki
- 23 Asian Pillows
- 24 Floods in North and Central Vietnam
- 25 North Korea Day Trip