I"m looking for a resort in July - I've been to the maldives before - One and Only Kanuhura that's no longer there. I'm looking for a resort from where I can go diving nearby - so known for good diving/snorkeling...
any recommendations? thx you.
Budget: up to $500 a night.
Maldives Resort Help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Thailand Flights-Bangkok to Phuket
- 3 help with itinerary!
- 4 Advice re. day trip from Chiang Rai to Mae Sai & Golden Triangle
- 5 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea
- 6 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 7 Fly into Osaka instead of Tokyo for Koyosan to Nikko trip?
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Bangkok, Angkor, PhiPhi (2 weeks in rainy season)
- 9 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 10 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 11 Christmas Time in India
- 12 Having doubts with China
- 13 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 14 Phu Quoc, Vietnam
- 15 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 16 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 17 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 18 What are the best near places to tour from Panchalingeswar in Odisha
- 19 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 20 Travelling Plan to Ooty from Bangalore By Train India
- 21 Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?
- 22 Japiur - 2 days - hotel, restaurant, shopping recommendations needed!
- 23 Myanmar podcast
- 24 Chiang Mai, Thailand airport departure tax
- 25 Burma with a toddler