My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 2 NYT: Local cuisine in Siem Reap
- 3 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 4 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 5 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 6 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 7 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 10 vietnam transportation
- 11 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 12 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 13 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 14 Private guide and driver for India
- 15 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 16 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 17 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 18 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 19 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 20 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 21 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 22 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 23 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 24 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 25 Beijing