My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hanoi Hotel
- 2 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 3 traveling Japan for 2 months--cities to base in?
- 4 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 5 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 6 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 7 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 8 Need help choosing a tour company.
- 9 AirAsia from DMK (vs. other airlines from BKK) to Siem Reap
- 10 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 11 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 12 Best area to stay in Tokyo
- 13 MT. Fuji as a day trip from Tokyo
- 14 Agoda for Myanmar hotels
- 15 Ayutthaya & Bangkok - Travel Report
- 16 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea
- 17 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 18 Have you stayed at Dormy Inn Expres s Asakusa ?
- 19 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 20 Ferrari Hire Bangkok
- 21 A great trip in India
- 22 Burma in Jan, weather questions.
- 23 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 24 Rangoon and Lake Inle, how many days?
- 25 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?