My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 2 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 3 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 4 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 5 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 6 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 7 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 8 Rishikesh, India
- 9 India in March and April??
- 10 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 11 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 12 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 13 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 14 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 15 Japan- National Holiday
- 16 Passport
- 17 Our trip to the Republic of Georgia
- 18 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 19 Tips for Others Planning to Visit Japan
- 20 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 21 How would you spend your last few days in Thailand.
- 22 Are knitting needles allowed on ANA?
- 23 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 24 Amakusa island help
- 25 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017