My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help please with long Indonesia trip
- 2 Which itinerary Vietnam ?
- 3 Two questions about Thailand
- 4 Bali in begging of July
- 5 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 6 fun travel buddy wanted - se asia nov/dec
- 7 Travel to Thailand - Open to suggestions
- 8 New Thailand Visa Rules Effective Aug/29/2014
- 9 Sapphire princess cruise from Singapore
- 10 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 11 Places to visit in India in October
- 12 50+ travelling solo in Vietnam - where to stay in Hanoi
- 13 Six hours in Seoul, Korea
- 14 china
- 15 Sri Lanka trip Sept 2014
- 16 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 17 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 18 Suggestions for bike tour operators that offer smaller tours (4-5 days)
- 19 Mid Dec trip - Trying to plan alone **Feedback please****
- 20 THAILAND** Redone based on feedback dropped agent trying to do it myself
- 21 New airport in Mumbai
- 22 Advice me to select saving plans in terms of free roaming
- 23 South East Asia
- 24 Driving in Laos
- 25 One week in Tokyo