My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 2 New Travelor
- 3 Buddhist pilgrimage in India- Need help for car and driver
- 4 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 5 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 6 Honeymoon in Bali
- 7 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 8 Beautiful location for painting
- 9 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 10 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 11 India E Tourist Visa
- 12 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 13 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 14 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 15 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 16 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!