My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 2 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 3 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 4 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 5 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 6 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 7 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 8 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 9 2-3 days in Georgia
- 10 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 11 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 12 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 13 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 14 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 15 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 16 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 17 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 18 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 19 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 20 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 21 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 22 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 23 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 24 Japan in July?
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!