My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 2 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 3 Vietnam - September 2015
- 4 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 5 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 6 Khao Lak
- 7 Nepal
- 8 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 9 Mongolia tour or independently
- 10 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 11 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 12 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 13 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 14 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 15 Three days in Bangkok
- 16 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 17 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 18 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 19 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 20 Photos from India!
- 21 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 22 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 23 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 24 Myanmar River Cruises
- 25 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?