My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Festival tour in Tibet in this season 2015
- 2 Help! Which to choose?
- 3 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 4 Safe for solo female travel in Malaysia?
- 5 When is the best time to visit Bhutan?
- 6 North Vietnam Again!
- 7 Passport Safety
- 8 Independent female traveller
- 9 Castle & King
- 10 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 11 Mt Aso Eruption
- 12 Can you HELP with figuring out United Miles and how to get them SF-Bangkok?
- 13 6-7 months in SE Asia (majority in Thailand) - visa, weather, meet-up ?s
- 14 Smeagol and Muffin in Sri Lanka ( and a quick stop in Dubai)
- 15 Final Itinerary Kyoto area through Kamakura (skipping Tokyo this trip)
- 16 The City, the River, the Jungle: Our Holiday in Kuching - Borneo
- 17 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 18 Shoe/sock étiquette for temple viewing
- 19 In Chiang Mai Thailand
- 20 10 Days in Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia
- 21 HELP! BKK, UdonThani&Beach Budget Family
- 22 One week in India
- 23 Itinerary for Second Visit to Japan
- 24 End of March - Seeking a fabulous ryokan relatively near Tokyo for 2 nights
- 25 Bangkok airport taxi options