My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Destination Bangkok, again
- 2 Indonesian visa update
- 3 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 4 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 5 Solo F Traveller 25yrs 15th August 2014- 11th September 2014
- 6 Recommended reading about Nepal
- 7 10 Day trip to Thailand - end of March
- 8 Myanmar - Organizing Trip for 2015
- 9 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 10 Japan and China for 16 days
- 11 Exploring Thailand
- 12 Drivers for Laos & Java
- 13 A Few Osaka & Kyoto Questions Kudasai!
- 14 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 15 Japan in December
- 16 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 17 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 18 Phuket
- 19 More time in Hoi An or Nha Trang? Not beach enthusiasts
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 21 Looking for advice on short Burma itinerary
- 22 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 23 Phones in Asia
- 24 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 25 marmot and Others - Looking for Bali Furniture Advice