My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hotel Chang Mai
- 2 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 3 process for arriving in Narita airport
- 4 Kindly request/need 30 days Thailand+Vietnam itineary advice
- 5 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 6 Ankor Wat - sunset , sunrise, itinerary
- 7 Advising hotels of time of arrival?
- 8 Hotel in Hanoi
- 9 India help needed
- 10 Beach hotel Thailand
- 11 Cruise to Vietnam -Excursions from cruise terminal
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 13 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 14 Sim cards and adaptors
- 15 Singapor/Malaysia/Thailand trip - Need advices!
- 16 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 17 Sri Lanka Visa
- 18 Hoi Ann hotel
- 19 Place to stay Hue
- 20 Good Places to See in Ooty?
- 21 What are the best places to visit in karnataka during November?
- 22 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 23 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 24 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 25 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?