My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 손오공게임 ◐☆주_소= pts14.컴 ◐☆
- 2 신천지릴 ▼ 접속 :【＂P T S 2 9.c o m＂】
- 3 손오공온라인 ◐☆주_소= pts14.컴 ◐☆
- 4 Help - India take 2
- 5 http://leptigentry.com/pronutra-matrixes-reviews/
- 6 파라다이스신천지 ◐ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 고전게임손오공 ◎♧홈 피 = pts14.컴 ◎♧
- 8 3 weeks: solo travel to Thailand (with stop in Hong Kong and Tokyo)?
- 9 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 10 is this a good travel plan?
- 11 CNX late arrival?
- 12 currency conversion
- 13 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 14 50th Anniversary trip
- 15 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 16 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 17 Trip Report: Pandaw’s cruise down the Mekong from China to Laos
- 18 Vietnam - Sa Pa
- 19 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
- 20 The truth about elephant tourism
- 21 Help w/Andaman Sea Itinerary
- 22 Do I need the rabies jab for bali?
- 23 20 things to think about when interacting with animals in Thailand
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Advice for treks/Peak climbing in ladakh end of June