My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 2 Hotels in Kumamoto and Fukuoka
- 3 2-3 nights in Ubud, where to stay?
- 4 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 5 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 6 Seeking Vietnam Itinerary Advice
- 7 Burma or Laos.
- 8 Japan Trip 3 - Initial Loose Planning
- 9 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 10 Mid Autumn Festival China - Stay or go?
- 11 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 12 Worldspree Thailand or India
- 13 Vietnam - September 2015
- 14 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 15 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 16 Tips for PNG (Varirata NP & POM stay)
- 17 Burma and Vietnam, when to go.
- 18 What to do with 2 weeks on honeymoon in Paradise Bali
- 19 Planning a 2-week trip to Thailand in mid-August
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Hakone accommodation options
- 22 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 23 Off the beaten track in Japan (Recommendation, please)
- 24 Visa
- 25 Comments please on 6 week South India Itinerary