My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 2 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 3 Hotel suggestions Haeundae beach area Busan
- 4 Mae Hong Son Loop in three days? Or four?
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 7 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 8 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 9 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 10 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 11 Hotels reasonable priced near the Four Seasons
- 12 beaches in Thailand
- 13 Krabi island tours
- 14 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 15 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 16 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 17 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 18 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 19 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 20 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 21 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 22 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 23 Kyushu rail pass
- 24 6 full days in Yagoon
- 25 Juphal and dunai help needed