My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Maldives in October, November, or December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 2 Visa for Burma/Myanmar from US Embassy in DC?
- 3 thai air Discovery pass question
- 4 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 5 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 6 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 7 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 8 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 9 Kllok Travel for Hong Kong. Anybody use it?
- 10 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 11 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 12 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 13 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 14 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 15 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 16 10 days in South Korea?
- 17 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 18 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 19 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 20 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 21 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 22 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 23 India at the end of May
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour