My husband and I are planning a trip to the Maldives (at the tail end of our trip to India and Nepal). Originally we were planning to go in December. We have since researched and discovered that it is an extremely expensive time to visit and is also the worst time for surfing. Priorities for our trip are surfing and scuba diving. Would you recommend October or November for these activities and for the best weather?
Thank you for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 2 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 3 Buying jewelry in India
- 4 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 5 Chiang Mai
- 6 Phuket Weather
- 7 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 8 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 9 hanoi eats
- 10 Castle & King tour operator review
- 11 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 12 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 13 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 14 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 15 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 16 Mongolia itinerary
- 17 Buying Jewelry in India
- 18 Indochina Junk - Which vessel?
- 19 Cooking class in Rajasthan India.
- 20 New Delhi - What to see?
- 21 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 22 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 23 Dental Work in Bangkok
- 24 Travel to Philippines for Business - Health Concerns
- 25 Information on India Tour Company